Thank you so much everyone at ratua you made our wedding day so special. From our arrival till the day we left everything was never too much to ask for. Sandra and her team as well as Oliver were all amazing. We had over 30 guests arrive for our wedding and they managed to control them as well as their own guests on the island. The only hiccup we had was our wedding coordinator who was hopeless, she was not employed by ratua though ratua picked up on all the pieces where she lacked, they were all very professional.
Ratua made not only me and my staying guests feel welcome but my day guests feel welcome too.
We cannot wait to all come back the best family holiday ever!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ratua Island is a wild, magical place with authentic people who offer a simple and warm reception in a naturally beautiful environment. There are 13 individual 200-year-old Indonesian villas that have been specially reconstructed on sites offering stunning views with a private deck or beach. Located in the Vanuatu Archipelago, off the South East tip of Espiritu Santo, Ratua is only a 30-minute motorboat journey from the mainland on our own private motor launch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ratua Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ratua Private Island Hotel Luganville
- Ratua Island Resort & Spa Vanuatu/Luganville