“Traveling by motorcycle”

Best Western Plus Mountainview Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Sundre
“Traveling by motorcycle”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Found the motel to be fairly clean and helpful staff, was just a short walk back to a part of town for supper.
The staff were very pleasant in the evening and morning . Only complaint if it is to be a complaint is asked staff for older rags for cleaning bike , didn't have any so had made a suggestion for them to possible make some available for future use.
Hot tub was nice along with the pool was not over crowded at all. After a long days ride a hot tub is nice. Old bones like the warmth.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Randall J

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Maple Ridge, Canada
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Best of the Best! This is an all new hotel with competent friendly staff and well appointed rooms and public areas and ample parking. Look out for wildlife down around the nearby river, I saw 2 deer during my early morning stroll. A Towns origin museum is close by and don't be fooled by the tower across the road is has historical links to the birth of the oil industry in Alberta. If driving back to Calgary, take route 22 The Cowboy Trail, good road and stunning views of Rockies for most of the way.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Phillip C
Red Deer, Canada
Reviewed May 18, 2014

TV Reception leaves a lot to be desired As a canadian - hockey playoffs were not very enjoyable as reception was very scrambled . Other channels were also limited. However other than that it was great albeit the only canadian team playing lost that night so it was ok not being able to see game clearly :-)

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

James T, Manager at Best Western Plus Mountainview Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Thanks Very much for taking the time to do a review of the Best Western
Plus in Sundre. I appreciate your comments and apologize for the TV
acting up during a playoff game.
I have followed up with Shaw and will do everything we can to avoid this problem in the future. We also have a system in place to check the television before every guest arrival. Hopefully this
will help improve your stay with us next time you visit Sundre.

Thanks for choosing Best Western Plus in Sundre.
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Well if you know Sundre there really weren't anything nice available to stay until this hotel opened. New and clean is all I can ask for. Other than that the TV didn't work. Price is always expensive in small town Alberta.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
James T, Manager at Best Western Plus Mountainview Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 14, 2014
Thanks Very Much for taking the time to do your review of the Best Western Plus in Sundre.
I appreciate your comments and apologize for the television not working. We currently
have a system in place to check the TV before every check in. Hopefully this will help
improve your stay with us next time you visit Sundre.

Thanks for choosing Best Western Plus in Sundre.
Grande Prairie, Canada
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

This is the most comfortable BW I've stayed at to date. Spent just under three weeks on and off and definitely my first choice next time I'm in Sundre. Staff were great and very helpful too! My only complaint which is likely just the 'luck of the draw' is that the pool & hot tub were out of commission the whole time I was there.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
James T, Manager at Best Western Plus Mountainview Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
I would like to thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at
the Best Western Plus Mountain View Inn & Suites Sundre.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback.

I apologize for the pool and hot tub being closed during your stay. We have resolved
the issue and the pool and hot tub are both in great working condition for your
next stay with us.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your loyalty to
our brand.

James Thorogood
Best Western Plus Mountain View Inn & Suites
Sundre, AB
Whitecourt, Canada
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Wow from the time I arrived it has been a very nice experience...VERY nice Modern hotel, I am staying in a single King size bedroom which is I will have to admit one of the nicer places my company set me up in, and I've stayed at "just" a few hotels and motels already.
The art working in the room is VERY nice, washroom is big and opened, had a shower which I will have to also admit was very relaxing.
LOTS of pugs on the desk to charge many things unlike 90% of the hotels/motels I stay in.
Over all a VERY nice hotel.
I have/am staying two nights :-)

Room Tip: well I stayed on the 2nd floor midway down the hall and it was quiet and I'm looking east I beli...