“From home to home”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Beach Hut overlooking the sea is available as optional extra
Beach Hut interior on the blue flag beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Patrick L
“From home to home”
Reviewed September 18, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We had a wonderful stay at Llamedos in September . Place is very well kept and equipped with everything you need.
Lovely and clean so different to most places that are pet friendly.
The garden is fantastic and kept to a high standard.
The only gripe I have is that the Internet was not working.
Would definitely stay again.
Patrick & Sheila Large

Nov 7, 2017
I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and thank you for such a lovely review. I have been told about the internet and have made sure it is now fixed and usable.
youngphe
Launceston, Australia
“Home away from home”
Reviewed August 31, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Absolutely a home away from home, just walk in and relax.
Kimberly & Maria between them made sure we were very well looked after, professional but at the same time personal service above n beyond. Spotlessly clean, every thing works.
Lovely quiet area.
If we ever get the chance to come back we will stay here again, but Tasmania is a long way away.
Thank you.

Nov 7, 2017
Thank you so much for this review. It was lovely talking to you and the gifts were brilliant, thank you so much for them, I shall add them to my collection! If you ever come again I shall be looking forward to hearing from you.
annfusi
Watford, United Kingdom
“Mrs”
Reviewed August 12, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This is THE place to go with a dog
We went with our dog and my son's two
So three dogs four people and a new baby there was plenty of space a nice garden and spare poo bags treats bowls etc for the dogs
The beach hut is great too ... and many places where dogs can be off the lead
I think I will move here!!!!!
Thanks Kimberley for a great stay

Nov 7, 2017
I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay. It is a lovely area! Thank you for your lovely review as well, it is greatly appreciated. I'm glad there was enough room for your family, I hope you decide to stay again.
Amylee S
“Cosy and comfortable”
Reviewed July 29, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We really enjoyed our stay. It was perfect for the relaxing getaway that we needed. The bungalow was comfy, cosy and homely.
Our puppy loved the garden, so much space for him to run around.
We will definitely be going back.

Aug 12, 2017
Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I am so glad you enjoyed it, look forward to your return, take care kim
gizbar
suffolk
“Excellent”
Reviewed July 3, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Very nice bungalow everything you need clean warm. Nice touches from Kim. Wine . Milk. Dog treats . Lovely secure garden dogs love it.

Jul 16, 2017
Thank you very much for your review, glad you enjoyed it and look forward to your return
Cosmopoli...
“Excellent stay.”
Reviewed June 21, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The property was clean and tidy. It was home from home, everything was provided for us. We couldn't wish for a better place to stay. Everything was local for us. The area was full of liveliness and the attractions were all within easy reach. We went to see family who live in Harwich; my wife's sister lives in Clacton and it was easy access for us. We had a nice evening in Treos restaurant, which we have been to before. Also, the Ye Olde Cherry Tree pub in LT Oakley had excellent service and nice tasting food. Kimberly, the owner of the property, is a very pleasant woman, she was very helpful towards our stay. We will definitely book again. Many thanks. K.Race

Jul 1, 2017
Thank you so much for your lovely review, I'm so glad you enjoyed it and look forward to you returning,take care
Tourist69...
“perfect location”
Reviewed June 5, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We had a great time french doors opening on to the garden was a plus and our little dog loved it and he could not escape !

welcoming gifts great and towels were so soft and bedding was pristine and plenty of crockery to use perfect.

Jun 19, 2017
thank you for your lovely review, so glad you enjoyed your stay
and I hope to hear from you soon and that you do decide to stay again,
take care Kim
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing