“Excellent stay.”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Beach Hut overlooking the sea is available as optional extra
Beach Hut interior on the blue flag beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Cosmopoli...
“Excellent stay.”
Reviewed June 21, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The property was clean and tidy. It was home from home, everything was provided for us. We couldn't wish for a better place to stay. Everything was local for us. The area was full of liveliness and the attractions were all within easy reach. We went to see family who live in Harwich; my wife's sister lives in Clacton and it was easy access for us. We had a nice evening in Treos restaurant, which we have been to before. Also, the Ye Olde Cherry Tree pub in LT Oakley had excellent service and nice tasting food. Kimberly, the owner of the property, is a very pleasant woman, she was very helpful towards our stay. We will definitely book again. Many thanks. K.Race

Jul 1, 2017
Thank you so much for your lovely review, I'm so glad you enjoyed it and look forward to you returning,take care
Tourist69...
“perfect location”
Reviewed June 5, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We had a great time french doors opening on to the garden was a plus and our little dog loved it and he could not escape !

welcoming gifts great and towels were so soft and bedding was pristine and plenty of crockery to use perfect.

Jun 19, 2017
thank you for your lovely review, so glad you enjoyed your stay
and I hope to hear from you soon and that you do decide to stay again,
take care Kim
Nomad6874...
“Everything you need for a perfect holiday”
Reviewed May 28, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Llamedos bungalow had everything we could want in holiday accommodation. It was clean, quiet and really comfortable. My 95 year old Mum managed to get around the bungalow really easily. We all had a great time, and hope to return soon.

Jun 13, 2017
Hello, thank you so much for the kind response. I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and I hope to hear from you soon and that you do decide to stay again.
andycath
Darlington, United Kingdom
“Roomy - homely and Great Garden for the dogs”
Reviewed May 27, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Great Stay - Very close to Essex Way and good bus and train services to get about

House was clean and presentable - not so immaculate that you felt uncofrtable ther 9 particualry with two dogs) - but Clean organised and Great for our purpose

Owner let Wine and Dog Treats for the boys. No restriction on wher the Dogs could go - and no surprise additional charges for taking the dogs that follow after booking

Thanks you for a good stay.

Jun 13, 2017
Hello Andrew, thank you for your kind response. I like people to feel at home when they visit. I hope you enjoyed your stay and visit again soon.
Enfield, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 4, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

May 9, 2017
Thank you so much for this lovely reply. I greatly appreciate how you have put time aside to write this and I am so happy you enjoyed your stay. I work my hardest to make it as homely for everyone as possible. I look forward to seeing you again soon.
mikepearc...
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Llamedos”
Reviewed March 21, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Kimberley was very helpful throughout the whole booking process and the accommodation was as described on TripAdvisor. The whole experience has been very pleasing and we would certainly stay again without hesitation. It was so nice to stay at dog friendly accommodation which was as clean as non dog accommodation.We have family who live in Harwich and they are intending to use Llamedos when they have family visit also.. Thankyou Kimberley for a lovely stay.

Mar 30, 2017
Thank you for such a lovely review. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and had a good time. I hope yo hear from you again at some point.
Reviewed March 8, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Mar 10, 2017
It is so lovely to hear you enjoyed your stay. I try my hardest to make it a nice place for the entire family. I do hope you come back soon. Thank you so much for your kind review.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing