Review Highlights

Worth a Visit!!!

Reviewed February 14, 2017
Alan253
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 27, 2017 via mobile

Have eaten here several times and have never had a bad meal. Staff are friendly and welcoming, as well as the regulars. They have a small garden for the when the weather is good. Pool table and darts.

Reviewed March 8, 2017

Friendly place for a very casual evening, Sunday lunch and even a Christmas dinner. The staff are helpful and friendly.

Reviewed February 14, 2017

I live fairly close to this pub, Had a renovation a while ago. I went a few years ago now, Was a little too noisy for me then. But I gave this another try, Glad I did, Service friendly and efficient. Two separate bar areas. I normally order the Guinness ( very good), Naturally Guinness takes a while to pour, Once it's ready it's bought to your table! That's a first for me in a UK pub!
Will return for sure!

Reviewed February 13, 2017

Always a warm welcome l had the Lamb and my friend had the Pork roast ,the meat was well cooked and the vegetables and potatoes were great,very good value for money

Reviewed May 31, 2016

Had relative to stay & thought we would call in for lunch. We made 3 choices & ordered our food only to be told after waiting 15 minutes that 1 choice was unavailable. So reordered & waited, but when food came we were very disappointed. 1 meal very overcooked & amounts were minimal. When the bar person came to clear the plates we mentioned the amount of food that was on 1 plate & she said 'its a cheap meal' & thats why it's smaller, surely that should be on the menu & explained portions are of smaller amounts? We won't bother visiting again & certainly won't recommend.

2  Thank paulinetyce