“Great food a must visit” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Methi

Methi
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European, Bangladeshi
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Leighton Buzzard, United Kingdom
“Great food a must visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

I have been using the methi for as long as I can remember. The service and food is always excellent. Occasionally I have had it delivered but prefer to pick it up as they offer a discount. I will not go anywhere else. Brilliant !!

2 Thank Mike C

“Awful customer service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend decides she wants to go and have an Indian with some friends (7)for her birthday, so we turn up without a booking and get parked in front of the door, not too bad as we didn't have a booking.
Upon our starters arriving, a 'waiter' dropped my girlfriends starter all over the table, apologised, re-plated the dish and put it back in front of her.
I ordered pashwari rice, expecting a coconut rice dish I receive a 'pea' rice dish. I asked them to make me a pashwari rice as I am not keen on peas and did not order pea rice! All I got back was the same dish with no peas in. (Still no coconut).
Getting more and more annoyed, I ask the 'waiter' who was awful and rude all night, "can I see the manager please". To which his reply was "why". After a small argument with said 'waiter' I got up and spoke to the manager myself. Who knocked a £10 off.
NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!
I work in a customer facing and customer service role and I can appreciate and spot good and bad customer service when I see it.
This was awful
DO NOT DINE HERE! Go to sizzler two doors up. Cheaper, better value for money and much better customer service.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Curnow88
Leighton Buzzard, United Kingdom
“The best in Leighton Buzzard”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

Moved to LB a coupkle of years ago and sampled all of the Indians. This stands out by far and is a little gem. I have travelled and lived all over the UK and tried Indians everywhere but this place is amongst the best. The place, the staff and the food are great. I went in one night and asked them to make a spicy lamb dish with plenty of sauce and to cook it how they would eat it. Wow, what came out was great. One night I asked for a lassi drink for the kids even though it wasn't on the menu and out it came. Well done. You deserve No1 spot in Lb. Am now a regular so can certainly say, Go Here.

• Visited February 2013
abdul h, Manager at Methi, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
like to thank all who have visited us and have enjoyed their evening out.would also say to our fellow travel community that we will do our utmost best to make your visit memorable.
London, United Kingdom
“The Best!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

Just ate here tonight. Brilliant.!! Great staff very humerous, fantastic tasty, good portioned food. I got one of the guys to recommend a different dish for me. He did not disappoint it was amazing. a mix of chicken tikka and mince meat. Got a garlic and chilli nan and shovelled it in. Loved it. Beer was only £2.50 a pint also. HIGHLY Rate it. You will love it.

Visited February 2013
Leighton Buzzard, England, United Kingdom
“The best Indian Restaurant in town.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

The food is excellent. The staff are excellent, The service is excellent. A friendly restaurant that just needs to stay open for half an hour after the pubs shut! I can say no more.

Visited February 2013