“Great Old Fashioned Night Out”
Review of Mama Rosa's

Mama Rosa's
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Authentic Italian Cuisine. Since opening in 2003 Mama Rosa's has been dedicated to serving fantastically fresh quality food for our customers. We use no microwaves, pre prepared or frozen meals.
Milton Keynes
“Great Old Fashioned Night Out”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

OUr first experience of Mama Rosa's last night, compact restaurant with a very lively vibe, the place was heaving on a tuesday night, the draw is the fantastic food, atmosphere and Sergio the singer. Our meal was delicious and huge, i would recommend either starving all day or sharing plates! The staff are effusive, friendly and excellent. I cannot praise the service/food/dining experience enough - cannot wait to go again - a place you can take friends and family of all ages!

London
“Amazing meal”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

My boyfriend and I ate here after many recommendations, and we were not disappointed. We were greeted immediately and shown to our table. The staff were very friendly and were extremely attentive. The portions were huge and very reasonably priced, not to mention how delicious the food was!! If you are in this area - then Mama Rosas restaurant is a must!!

Leighton Buzzard, United Kingdom
“Huge portions”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

If you like large portions then this is the place to go. It is what I would call a good 'English/Italian' restaurant in that it is not true Italian food as you would be served in Italy but it is what the English think Italian food should be. You will not be disappointed

Visited January 2013
“Worst meal ever”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

After reading the reviews for this authentic Italian restaurant we decided to give it a try. My god it was awful, I ordered a starter of chicken fillets in a tomato sauce with chilli, I think the chicken had been cooked for a week, it was dry and inedible, my friend had the avocado and prawn salad this was probably the only good thing about the whole meal. The waiter cleared our table and didn't even ask if there was something wrong even thought starter was virtually untouched. The main course arrived homemade spicy meatballs, generic meatballs with no spice or flavour and smothered in an over reduced tomato sauce again inedible, although I did eat some of the pasta. My friend had the veal, this again was smothered in some kind of in identifiable sauce, again no on asked if anything was wrong we asked for the bill which was almost £50. I have never been so insulted by the quality of someone's food before in my life, I would never return even if it was free. Probably the worst restaurant I've e er had the miss fortune to visit.

1 Thank Rtjb
Milton Keynes, England, United Kingdom
“Best restaurant in the Leighton Buzzard area”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Everything we have eaten here has been the best! Tonight we tried soup for the first time and it was excellent! Their bread is amazing. Pizza is the best that we have had outside of Italy. All the food is great and also the house wine. Great value for money, but you do really need to book. We went as they opened and their were no tables left within around 30 mins! Recommended highly.