“Shame about the drink prices.”
Review of ASK - Leighton Buzzard - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
ASK - Leighton Buzzard
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Bedfordshire
“Shame about the drink prices.”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Went to ASK on a Sunday evening the meal was very enjoyable, but the drink prices were enough to stop me returning. Shame! Also it was a shame the mananger never had a quiet word with the parents of 2 run about kids.

• Visited August 2012

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Italian restaurant”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Nice friendly restaurant great food and drink nice seating food fresh and tasty will always fit you in however busy

• Visited June 2012
Liskeard, United Kingdom
“What a let down!”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

We visited Ask in Leighton Buzzard last Friday evening. I had had numerous meals before namely in Ask Watford. There were four of us dining and we chose to eat upstairs which in my opinion was the first mistake. A large cavenous room plus many diners on a busy Friday evening made it impossible to talk amongst ourselves without shouting. The first course arrived which was pretty average.I had asked the waitress whether I might be able to slightly deviate from the standard menu and have a traditional pasta dish served qith cream sauce and mushroom - this dish I have enjoyed many times before and I think it is a pretty standard dish in this cuisine. When the main courses arrived the men were almost half way through theirs before ours arrived, when it did I was massively dissappointed. A dollop of boiled mushrooms on top of spagheti with a watery grey sauce. What a huge disappointment, we were told that the kitchen had messed up the orders which had caused the delay however this was no excuse for my abysmal dish!. To be fair they did apologise and gave us a generous discount however the seed of thought was planted. We would not return there again.

• Visited August 2012
Leighton Buzzard, United Kingdom
“Good and bad”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Service is variable. Food is mostly good but bland. Atmosphere is mostly good-nice to see historic building used so well

Visited April 2012
Leighton Buzzard
“Rather up and down on service - rather small portions”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Always open and the food is always very good but the portions are too small for me and my family (maybe we are greedy)?

Visited August 2012