“Excellent all round”
Review of Amore Pizzeria

Amore Pizzeria
Description: My name is Paulo and I started working for McDonalds at 16 and I found my dream was to always own and operate a Restaurant. 20 years later with Louie and Carmella that dream came true. I love serving people with the best food and family friendly atmosphere as possible. Louie and Carmela love Italian food and they share the same passion as me. We hope that with this restaurant you will get to experience an unique service style and taste the best pizza in the county at the same time. Pizza made in a traditional wood burning oven. Bottomless pizza available everyday. 12-4pm £10 6-close £15 Children under 10, half price. Take away menu is also available.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Amazing choice of pizza that just keeps on coming! Cooked to perfection!
Lovely staff that really do care about you.
We will be back!

Date of visit: September 2019
louisnorton, Owner at Amore Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi LJ,

Thank you very much for your review.
We’re a family run business and really want a meal with us to feel like dinner at Nonna’s.

We’ll see you soon!

Write a reviewReviews (86)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing Pizza. Friendly staff. Bottomless pizza is great value, each pizza was made fresh and tasted amazing. Will 100% visit again.

Hi DBLB,

THANK YOU! we look forward to seeing you again soon

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Lovely family run pizzeria serving authentic Italian style pizza, gelato and wine. Cute decor and music playing and the staff were super friendly and helpful

Amore B, Owner at Amore Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you. Really appreciate your feedback and we hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The staff were very friendly and welcoming. It was explained that you will get served Pizza until you tell them to stop. A variety of pizza slices were brought out and kept coming when you finished. If you like Pizza you will like this Restaurant, If you love pizza you will love this Restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2019
louisnorton, Owner at Amore Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Z,

What a great review! Thank you very much. We don’t just like your feedback, we LOVE it

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great food and service made for a fantastic date night. The atmosphere was good too so we will definitely be returning.

1  Thank tommO4954TR

Hi tommO,

Thank you for your review! We hope to see you again very soon.