“Amazing cocktails”

ASTRAL Cocktail Bar
Ranked #1 of 17 Nightlife in Puerto Banus
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Astral Cocktail Bar Marbella se encuentra a la entrada de Puerto Banús desde 2002. Astral es un Galeón, construido totalmente de madera, con un estilo único y original en una excelente ubicación. La iluminación y el sonido crean un ambiente exclusivo, donde podrá relajarse y disfrutar de cócteles que no te dejará indiferente ...
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Great choice of cocktails! Fab atmosphere with funky music (a bit of Frank Sinatra) and friendly staff. Cocktails are huge and all have fancy decoration with loads of fruit. The whole bar is in a boat on the beach - very funky!

There are newer reviews for ASTRAL Cocktail Bar

Reviewed August 17, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed in Spain for a week and decided to take a day trip to Puerto Banus. We spent the day at a nice restaurant, the beach and finished up in Hard Rock. We were underdressed to go out into the clubs, so we walked around to try and find a nice looking bar with great cocktails. I saw the ship and instantly wanted to go in, so we asked the woman on the gate if we could just come for cocktails and she took us through the restaurant to the cocktail bar! The whole feel and theme of the boat was great, from fairy lights above your head, to incense sticks burning in the trees. The vibe was amazing. A bowl of free popcorn was bought to us and my boyfriend went on to order the Chocolate Puff and I ordered the Fresh Raspberry cocktail. I'm very picky with cocktails so I was quite worried, but when they came out we were shocked! The chocolate one was absolute huge and looked amazing, mine was smaller but absolutely beautiful, with fresh raspberry blended in, accompanied by fresh raspberries on a stick! It was definitely the best cocktail I've ever tasted and it was such a great atmosphere, I highly recommend this place! Such a nice treat in a beautiful place.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

One of the best cocktail venues I've ever been too!!!

Firstly the bar is in the shape of a ship which is just plain cool and secondly there are sprays that run round the top of the bar spraying a cool mist which is just perfect on a hot Spanish evening!

The staff were very quick to take orders and when the cocktails arrived, they were beautiful. Clearly the cocktail maker takes great pride in making cocktails and this is shown in the presentation.

They were very tasty and the whole bar is just the perfect place to a spend a lovely Spanish evening.

I would definitely go again!!!!!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Great place to park off after the beach or before a night out in the Harbour. great cocktails and a fun atmosphere.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

We were heading to Puerto Banus Marina when we saw this cocktail bar. I loved the ambiance of the place.
We went in and ordered the most delicious cocktails I ever tasted.
The cocktails are great, the atmosphere is great and the display is wow.
Even the place is nicely decorated.

I really recommend this place to all cocktail lovers!!!