“AVOID! Rude staff and intimidating manager!”

ASTRAL Cocktail Bar
Ranked #1 of 18 Nightlife in Puerto Banus
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Astral Cocktail Bar Marbella se encuentra a la entrada de Puerto Banús desde 2002. Astral es un Galeón, construido totalmente de madera, con un estilo único y original en una excelente ubicación. La iluminación y el sonido crean un ambiente exclusivo, donde podrá relajarse y disfrutar de cócteles que no te dejará indiferente ...
Reviewed July 14, 2013

The cocktails are fantastic but the attitude of the staff is disgusting! We were a group of 13 girls and had such s fantastic afternoon the previous day decided to visit again! whilst in the bar my friend hurt her leg and required 1st aid. When she went to the toilet to get some tissue, to wrap ice in, the MALE toilet attendant accused her of "stealing tissue" whilst screaming and shouting at her that she would go to hell for this! What a joke!
My friend left the venue in tears so I asked to speak to the manager to inform him of the situation!
As I calmly explained the story to him he put his face in mine and was shaking his head trying to intimidate me and shouted what do you want me to do? I have never experienced anything like this before and thought his attitude was very threatening! I will never visit again and would advise all groups of girls to stay away!

10  Thank Happypeo
Write a ReviewReviews (1,003)
All reviews
"garnish"
"waiters"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I loved this drink menu! Popcorn brought to the table was great too. Our drinks were fabulous. I could have had another :) Great place to relax and watch the beach and people walking down to their boats (yachts!)

Reviewed July 9, 2013

We found this cocktail bar on one of our last nights in Marbella and we wish we had found it sooner! The cocktails were to die for and the presntation was spectacular. The staff were all very friendly and your cocktail was served with a complementy pot of popcorn and the prices were excellent. The whole bar was very intresting from the seating areas to the music, it was such a friendly atmosphere and I would highly reccomend this to anyone visiting the area i would deffinitly go back.

1  Thank Katie22313
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Really enjoyed this cocktail bar. The scene was very hip and modern. It was a bit crowded and loud but the music they played was great (they had a lot of oldies) and the drinks were pretty good (and large). Would come back here again!