I visited the Sisu Hotel in July this year, and after a little fun with the taxi driver finding the hotel we found it fine. The checkin procedure was a little drawn out, but once we was given our rooms we got out in the sun.
Taxi's caused problems (i think there was maybe a strike with the taxi drivers???) but we got by.
Was in a fine location though, only 10 mins walk from the port of banus, we at the first night in their small, but functional restaurant. The menu was a little limited but all the same we had something diffrent in our group of 6.
Id recommend this hotel to anyone under the age of 30-35 as its more aimed at a younger crowd.
Will be off to marbella again next year and will certainly consider this hotel along with considering others that are nearer to the port...
tip - make sure you book a bed by the pool there, they soon run out!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated in a privileged location just one kilometre from the beaches, bars, designer boutiques and restaurants of Puerto Banus which although only a short walk or shorter taxi ride away is far enough for you to relax in peace. The reception is open twenty four hours and secure parking underneath the hotel is complimentary. The hotel has 62 twin-bedded rooms and 2 luxurious themed suites (Moulin Rouge and Scarface). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sisu Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sisu Boutique Hotel Marbella
- Sisu Boutique Hotel And Spa