“Delicious Lunch and very friendly staff”
Review of Alex House

Alex House
Reserve a Table
Ranked #6 of 87 Restaurants in Peterhof
Cuisines: European
Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

After an exhausting day in Peterhof we were looking for somewhere to eat and stumbled upon this charming little restaurant. The waitress was not only very helpful but also extremely friendly. The food exceeded our expectations and we thoroughly enjoyed our time here.

Date of visit: April 2019
Salomeyaa, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Alex House, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this lovely review. We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your experience at Alex House restaurant. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

Perfect place to stop when visiting the Peterhof palace. We were very kindly served by Sergei and the food was great!
Also special mention to Sergei who helped retrieve my lost phone! I don’t know what I would have done without u!!!
Many many many thanks!!!

Date of visit: April 2019
Salomeyaa, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Alex House, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to rate Alex House! Hopefully we will be able to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed December 13, 2018

I've been to Alex-House restaurant recently with a couple of my friends from Canada. This restaurant is located very close to the entrance to the main attraction of Petergof - State Museum-Reserve. We were warmly welcomed and seated by Sergei, our waiter. The fireplace (!) was on, and to be honest, we decided to come in because me and my friends smelled it from outside:)
Food was very delicious! We ordered two meat soups and onion soup, tartar with tomatoes and avocado, smoked duck breasts with blackcurrant sauce and Siberian salmon with apple pumpkin sauce... it was really good!
Also, we were pleasantly surprised by the level of service, Sergei was very attentive and polite.
I would definitely recommend this place for everyone travelling to Peterhof Museum-Reserve:)

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 3, 2017

I like this place better than any aother cafe in Peterhof, good to relax and feel like home. I will certainly come back

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed May 11, 2017 via mobile

We came here for lunch as part of an organised tour to Peterhof. The food was average as was the service. I can't comment on value for money as it was paid for in the fee for the tour.

Date of visit: July 2016