“Fabulous”

Ranked #2 of 20 Restaurants in Naguabo
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Especialidad , Langosta rellena a lo Makito, Mofongo relleno de Mariscos ,Chillo relleno de mariscos. La mejor vista , Los mejores marisco.
Reviewed November 5, 2012

On a beautiful beach in the harbor of this little town off the tourist track on the East coast of Puerto Rico. I had Asapao with lobster and my wife had a mixed seafood salad. Both were excellent. Service was friendly and good. Decor is very nice. Location ideal.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Just not worth the money spent, this was one of our more expensive meals and I did not enjoy it. I do not mind spending money on food when it is good. The chicken was really rubbery and grossed me out. The mofongo was decent. Overall I was not impressed and feel that you can get better food in the area for less.

1  Thank Kristina d
Reviewed July 24, 2012 via mobile

I been here three times. The service is ok, but there is room for improvement. Nevertheless, the food is consistenly good. Their makito lobster is jus wonderfull it is stuff with seafood. Not cheap, the last time we were charged$65.00 for it. But since its so big , i always take half home. My friend had the whole chillo fried fish, stuff with seafood. She also love it, the rice and beans were good & the coconut arepa was good as well. I do agree with other reviews about the salad, which can be better. Overall thr rest offers a great view, good food and ok service. I will go again for the food.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Went there 3 times in one month. The family loved the fresh seafood. Don't miss the Sunset at 6pm. Would have liked a few fresh vegts. though. Ice berg lettuce doesn't make it.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

I had been looking for a place to eat in this beautiful bay, since the one i had enjoyed their on a previous trip had since closed.I came here on recommendation from a friend who later told me it had been a while since eating there. We were ignored pretty much the entire time from when we walked in. We sat ourselves and their were only two other tables filled while we were there. I dont know if it was because we weren't Puerto Ricans or what, we were respectful and even spoke spanish but were Americanos none the less. The waitress came by twice, once to get our order and once to finally bring our food, no drink refills of any kind. The other 2 tables were checked on atleast 6 times. Our food was good, but the red snapper i ordered had more octopus than fish and wasnt cheap. We were also charged double for the tres leche desserts and for the included side dishes. Luckily we caught this before we paid. The coconut fritters were real good, but not worth the hassle of the service.

1  Thank roy b