The property is absolutely georgous. The drive UP to the lodge will scare most people to death, 20 minutes on a narrow twisting run-down road. The building is mostly old. We had to make ice ourselves in a small apartment size refridgerator. The beds were not comfortable and maid service costs extra. Water/shower was dicey. The lodge is supplied from a stream via gravity so controlling the aboundant hot water was difficult. If you don't want to climb stairs... look elsewhere. Our "ground level" room was down three flights from street level. The staff was helpful and very friendly. They prepared the best breakfasts we found in P.R. A stay here requies one to bring everything you want to eat and drink aside from breakfast and a way to keep it cold. Parking is on-street unsecured. The locals use the dead end road frequently as there is a great swimming hole 1/2 mile above the lodge at the end.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The lodge is set into the mountain with a large balcony that overlooks the forest. There are ten guest rooms and a villa down the road. Its great for bird watching. Peace and tranquility can always be found at Casa Cubuy. Go ahead; be our guest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your Casa Cubuy Ecolodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Cubuy Ecolodge Hotel Naguabo
- Casa Cubuy Ecolodge Puerto Rico/Naguabo