We spent two nights here and it was great. The rooms are simple but you spend most of your time outside on the deck or in a hammock. The walks into the rainforest from the lodge were great, especially down to the river. Although this is not the official entrance to the cloud forest, it is just as good. Also the food was great and the self service snack bar is convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The lodge is set in the heart of the rainforest.There are common area balconies that overlook the forest. There are eleven guest rooms at the main building and a walled compound with a villa & 3 additional rooms 1/2 mile down the road. Our restaurant is also nearby where dinner of typical Puerto Rican dishes is served. Under the restaurant there is an apartment that sleeps 8 as well as a room for two. both have their own entrance. Its great for bird watching. Peace and tranquility can always be found at Casa Cubuy. Go ahead; be our guest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Casa Cubuy Ecolodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Cubuy Ecolodge Hotel Naguabo
- Casa Cubuy Ecolodge Puerto Rico/Naguabo