Thank you to Matthew for a welcoming two night stay at his lodge. It was rejuvenating to get away from the crowds and meet like minded people. Our second floor room was spacious and had an amazing view. We enjoyed the breakfasts and took a picnic lunch one day. Although the rooms are a bit dated, we were on the go and found the space more than adequate. The price may seem steep but considering the beautiful location and wonderful breakfast, I think it is reasonable value.
This is also a great location for river trekking with Kalichi Adventures which is five minutes away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The lodge is set in the heart of the rainforest.There are common area balconies that overlook the forest. There are eleven guest rooms at the main building and a walled compound with a villa & 3 additional rooms 1/2 mile down the road. Our restaurant is also nearby where dinner of typical Puerto Rican dishes is served. Under the restaurant there is an apartment that sleeps 8 as well as a room for two. both have their own entrance. Its great for bird watching. Peace and tranquility can always be found at Casa Cubuy. Go ahead; be our guest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Casa Cubuy Ecolodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Cubuy Ecolodge Hotel Naguabo
- Casa Cubuy Ecolodge Puerto Rico/Naguabo