Very poor atmosphere (like a morgue), inability to get order correct, sub-standard food, bad mannered un-caring staff. Definately wont be venturing there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Truly Traditional Country Inn set in beautiful countryside. All returning & new guests will be greeted with a warm welcome and assured of a luxurious break away from home. Close to the Peak District National Park and well renowned for being located within "last of the summer wine" country . Within 20 minutes guests can easily reach Wakefield, Barnsley and Sheffield. Whatever your occasion, you are sure to find a 'warm welcome' from us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Travelocity, HRS, Book Direct Rooms and Despegar.com so you can book your The Fountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fountain Hotel Ingbirchworth
- The Fountain Inn Ingbirchworth, Yorkshire