“Pretentious ”

Provenance Food Hall & Restaurant
Reserve a Table
Bookatable
Ranked #5 of 37 Restaurants in Westhoughton
Description: Provenance Restaurant caters to everyone's needs. Whether it's a light lunch, or a dining experience, we have it to offer in a relaxed setting. We offer modern relaxed fine dining as well as traditional favourites in a contemporary style. Please allow 1.5 hours dining time so if we close at 7 pm our last sitting will be 5.30pm.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Hello, I visited here with friends and I ordered the salmon sandwich......mmmmm I hear you all cry!

I was crying when I saw what they served up and for the price!!! It wasn’t even what could be classed as a bistro/deli sandwich.....it was the smallest amount of salmon I’ve ever seen on a sandwich.....mind you they might have very very small salmon in that neck of the woods......it’s westhoughton which although nice, it’s not central Manchester nor the ribble valley.....so why they charging city prices for somewhere between somewhere and somewhere else.....

Really do believe the food is worth it? Mistaken!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (636)

Reviewed August 7, 2019

12.99 for steak chips and a glass of wine, perfectly cooked, just enough too. Not been for a while but def worth a visit.....

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 9, 2019

Can not complain about the starter and main meal it was fantastic but the dessert was abit odd I ordered the deconstructed black forest gateaux which was just bizzare... Just don't change a classic its perfectly fine as it is a piece of cake... Not little bits of a classic on a plate with cream chocolate sauce sorbet. Was just to much.. Lovely restaurant and staff were brilliant

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 3, 2019

We went for an evening meal and everything was delicious. Lovely staff who were helpful as I am gluten intolerant .

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed July 2, 2019

Absoloutly Amazing,,the food the Service the Staff,, Fantastic, Had a great time with great food,, What more can you ask for,

Date of visit: January 2019