Travelled from Gantey to Punnakha where we stayed at Puna Cottages for a night. Room No 204. The room was large and comfortable with a sit out. Unfortunately we arrived at Lunch and there was no cook around! Thus had to run out to the town for some lunch/ snack. The stay was comfortable but no hot water for the bath. The river could be viewed from the hotel All in all a comfortable place but lack of restaurant facility put us off. The same was compensated by visit to the town Wangdue, Bajo. Not a must visit place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Punatsangchhu Cottages is located midway from Wangdue & Punakha valley, spread over 18 acres. Our hotel is overlooking the Punatsangchhu River & also has a great view of Chimmy Lakhang & the new planned town. Punatsangchhu has a great team of well trained staff & will make you feel very much at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and BhutanBookings so you can book your Punatsangchhu Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Punatsangchhu Cottages Hotel Wangdue
- Punatsangchhu Cottages Bhutan/Wangdue