My family- self, wife, two boys- had a great holiday in Bhutan from 20th to 26th May 2013. In particular our stay at the Punatsangchhu cottages located on the banks of the river at Wangdue was a great experience. Drive from Thimpu to Punakha/Wangdue through the scenic Dochu Laa was a wonderful experience. Punatsanghchhu cottages provided large comfortable rooms, well maintained and stocked. Food was great with a good selection of traditional Bhutanese and Indian cuisine. Well stocked bar. Great service with staff always there to assist. The lady who owns/runs the place (Tshewang Palden) is a professional who knows to take care of her guests.....very helpful........Overall a great Experience
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Punatsangchhu Cottages is located midway from Wangdue & Punakha valley, spread over 18 acres. Our hotel is overlooking the Punatsangchhu River & also has a great view of Chimmy Lakhang & the new planned town. Punatsangchhu has a great team of well trained staff & will make you feel very much at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and BhutanBookings so you can book your Punatsangchhu Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Punatsangchhu Cottages Hotel Wangdue
- Punatsangchhu Cottages Bhutan/Wangdue