Average rooms and bathrooms with a good view over the river. Poor lighting in the rooms no wi-fi in the rooms,except in the lobby which Skype and downloading is with pay.... Cleaning is not the best in the bathrooms, bring your sleepers..!! When you arrive make sure you say good-by to your guide because hotel management do not allow them in the lobby or restaurant....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Punatsangchhu Cottages is located midway from Wangdue & Punakha valley, spread over 18 acres. Our hotel is overlooking the Punatsangchhu River & also has a great view of Chimmy Lakhang & the new planned town. Punatsangchhu has a great team of well trained staff & will make you feel very much at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and BhutanBookings so you can book your Punatsangchhu Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Punatsangchhu Cottages Hotel Wangdue
- Punatsangchhu Cottages Bhutan/Wangdue