A lovely Yorkshire couple who just do all the right things... accommodating , booked us dinner down the road , cared and were not intrusive . Great breakfast and quiet location. It was hard to think of what else we needed
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family run Bed and Breakfast situated in the heart of Wensleydale within The Yorkshire Dales National Park. we offer five en suite bedrooms, two with four poster beds, one double room with spa bath,one standard double room and one twin room. Four of which offer uninterupted views over Wensleydale, the fifth room overlooks our quiet garden / orchard.All rooms are well appointed with luxury toiletries, complimentary beverage tray, flat screen TVs with freeview channels, alarm clocks and hair dryers.Our dining room offers dual aspect views over Wensleydale to the north and over our patio / gardens to the south. We have acheived the Visit England Breakfast Award and offer a comprehensive selection of cereals, fruit, yoghurt etc along with an extensive selection of cooked breakfasts both English and continental. Our guest lounge offers a relaxing atmosphere with plenty of maps and guide books for visitor use and a log burning stove to provide a very comforting ambience during the cooler months. We also offer free wired internet access in the lounge.Our large free car park provides off road parking and our extensive garden and patio with scenic views provide a pleasant place to relax during the warmer summer months. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Old Vicarage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Vicarage Hotel West Witton
- The Old Vicarage West Witton, Leyburn