visited this property on 16th june,2016 with 8 other family members. place is just WOW. that feel of home is there. local help available in villa is at par.. very nice n polite. always ready to help. villa is equipped with all the necessities. Special thanks to weekendplan for their support. pack your bags n go. you dont need to worry.
best part is pool..24 hours private pool. this property also have billiards table .
little problem of network. but who cares of network when you are on vacations. i will give 100% thumbs up to this .... go n have fun guys.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||Families with young children|
Lovely 4 bedroom house, easy to find, spacious and can easily accommodate 8 or 10 people!
Each room is completely furnished with a lovely bed, duvet, cupboard, rack to dry clothes and ac.. There are three washrooms with hot water available.
Even though there is no Ac in the main hall sitting area you do not feel the heat as there is an AC in the open Pool table area and enough pedestal fans are given to make sure you are fine(considering we were ok in the month of may, I am sure any other month will be even better)
The kitchen is fully equipped in terms of appliances and basic masalas, just make sure you carry some oil and other staples if you plan to be cooking..
There is a very comfortable verandah and gazebo option as well for evenings, along with few loungers around the pool.. The first thing we did as soon as we reached was jump straight into the pool, and the water was PERFECT! The pool is and area is very well maintained by Shiva, one of the caretakers, very hard working guy who also suggested a great restaurant for us to get some awesome local goan food packed on first night.. Laxmi is the other caretaker, she is also very nice and helpful. Both of them worked with a smile on their face!
There are two dogs on the property, Moti and Lady, so well behaved!!!!! All of us who visited are dog lovers and have our own pets, and we all agreed that they were perfectly trained and so much fun to be around. Even if someone is not fond of dogs, I dont think these two could bother them at all!
All in all we had a great 3 day stay, we thoroughly enjoyed the villa and all the ammenities!
The people from weekend plan also made sure from the day before to keep in touch and make sure everything was ok and in the case we needed anything they were there. Though I had booked the villa through Airbnb as I didnt get a response from weekend plan when I tried booking through their site.
I have only stayed in 5 star hotels before in Goa, but this villa stay was my best experience so far, luxury, peace, privacy, space...well maintained...can't get better!
|Overall condition of the property||Bedding & mattresses|
|Kitchen & utensils||Bathroom cleanliness|
|Other facilities & amenities||Service|
Captain Joe's villa is a beautiful home away from home nestled in the quiet village Assagao. Around 5 kms away from vagator and anjuna this property offers you a perfect place to relax and unwind.
The property is kept very well and the pool specially is cleaned everyday.
So why such an excellent place gets just a three star rating? I have a list of complains to make
1. We were commited free breakfast. Free breakfast here meant that we had to buy everything from eggs to bread to milk to sugar n they will only cook it for you, which was never done because the housekeeper laxmi will not come before 9 am.
2. Inspite of staying in the same villa The housekeeper laxmi will come only at 9 so if u want a cup of tea or breakfast before that, cook yourself.
3. laxmi once at our service will leave the tea boiling and not come back long enough for the tea to go bad. We also caught her binding the dough with tap water.
4. If you try saying anything to her she will get offended n be rude with u n will keep asking you to call the weekend people.
5. No laundry change for three days in a row.
6. The sheets were never changed. They were always dirty even after housekeeping was done.
7. They have extra beds but no extra quilts. For extra sheets you have to beg to laxmi.
8. The rooms on first floor are too small n share one bathroom. One of the rooms had all the wardrobes chained n it felt more like a store room.
9. There's One TV in the entire villa. Its services were turned on at the end of first day's stay that too after making 5 phone calls.
10. Washing machine was under maintenance. Pool side bathroom was under maintenance during entire stay.
11. Ac remotes werenot working. U need to share one which is working. Ac were leaking too.
Well, an excellent property with no hospitality is what you should expect at captain Joe's.