Captain Joe's villa is a beautiful home away from home nestled in the quiet village Assagao. Around 5 kms away from vagator and anjuna this property offers you a perfect place to relax and unwind.
The property is kept very well and the pool specially is cleaned everyday.
So why such an excellent place gets just a three star rating? I have a list of complains to make
1. We were commited free breakfast. Free breakfast here meant that we had to buy everything from eggs to bread to milk to sugar n they will only cook it for you, which was never done because the housekeeper laxmi will not come before 9 am.
2. Inspite of staying in the same villa The housekeeper laxmi will come only at 9 so if u want a cup of tea or breakfast before that, cook yourself.
3. laxmi once at our service will leave the tea boiling and not come back long enough for the tea to go bad. We also caught her binding the dough with tap water.
4. If you try saying anything to her she will get offended n be rude with u n will keep asking you to call the weekend people.
5. No laundry change for three days in a row.
6. The sheets were never changed. They were always dirty even after housekeeping was done.
7. They have extra beds but no extra quilts. For extra sheets you have to beg to laxmi.
8. The rooms on first floor are too small n share one bathroom. One of the rooms had all the wardrobes chained n it felt more like a store room.
9. There's One TV in the entire villa. Its services were turned on at the end of first day's stay that too after making 5 phone calls.
10. Washing machine was under maintenance. Pool side bathroom was under maintenance during entire stay.
11. Ac remotes werenot working. U need to share one which is working. Ac were leaking too.
Well, an excellent property with no hospitality is what you should expect at captain Joe's.