LivingRoom by Seasons
Casa Vagator(Vagator)
$120
$116
  • Breakfast included
The Grand Leoney Resort(Vagator)(Great Value!)
$37
TripAdvisor
Lotus Inn(Vagator)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsliving roomvagator beachweek stayexcellent hotelminutes walk awayboutique hotelrestaurants and barsrooms are spaciouspleasant stayhot waterswimming poolspecial mentioncourteous staffbuffet breakfastmango treechapora fortamazing food
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 20, 2012

This was the first time I visited Goa as my husband planned it to be in offseason and I was wondering how would the stay be ! I stayed here at LIVING ROOM which I must says goes parallel with beautiful living.....:) From the reception , housekeeping , kitchen .....the experience was awesome ! The staff out here didn't feel like are the first time I met ! Highly generous and proactive are the words !
In a stay of 5 days I hardly ate out as I would wait to return to LR and have the food here as "FOOD " is something we lookout for ...and it is awesome !!:) Anybody staying here can have the best of food which tastes like home food !
Beautiful stay , excellent staff( reception , kitchen , housekeeping) , beautiful location in lush green environment made it feel like a BLISS!!:)

Room Tip: Higher the Room better is the view and quieter is the place !:)
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank contact_singh_blr
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I stayed here for 2Nights.
Pros
Close to Vagator beach
Clean and plush boutique hotel type rooms( good tv's ac kettle, clean bathroom etc)
Good pool,
Great staff, nice bar and music system,
Good food ( though expensive)

Cons
Small hotel not like a resort
Hot Water takes some time to run as it is solar and sometimes you will have to wait really long.
Car n bike can be arranged though you have to bargain a bit ;)

All in all a great hotel at a great price.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Visited Goa this weekend and stayed at The Living Room. I was there for a 2d/ 1N stay and had a pleasant experience. The rooms were clean and well maintained. They also have a nice pool and small gym.

The staff was very helpful and friendly. They arranged for bikes to travel in goa and for our drop to station the following day.

Vagator beach and places around Little Vagator beach can be reached within 10 minutes by bike from the hotel.

Now am addicted to 4 star hotels. This will be a preferred choice for my next trip.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank yogi1978
Reviewed July 13, 2012

The living room is wonderful place for stay. The food quality and room services are amazing. The hotel staff is very supporting and guide you to explore Goa effectively.. It was memorable experience.....

Room Tip: While choosing a traveler must choose master rooms as they r spacious and having all amenities.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Vishalpathak14
Reviewed July 12, 2012

We had very bad experience that evening in Thalasa – the so-called Greek restaurant nearby so we strolled into this awesome place. We were given very warm welcome by the charming manager and offered us choice of comfy lounge sofas or the bar stools. We chose to sit around the inviting bar. The barman was a happy young German who expertly mixed our drinks. The ambiance and haunting Middle Eastern melodies sets the mood. They were happy to serve the food in the bar and I must agree the food was delicious and the service was great. I have visited a few times for drinks and dinner and the staffs are as meticulous and happy as before. If you are looking for a lively place with good food and cheerful service ..this is it!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends