Cochichos Resort
$51
W Goa(Vagator)
$245
$209
The Grand Leoney Resort(Vagator)(Great Value!)
Leoney Resort(Vagator)(Great Value!)
$28
Agoda.com
  • Pool
LivingRoom by Seasons(Vagator)(Great Value!)
$29
Cancelon
Lotus Inn(Vagator)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsclean roomsmango treevagator beachhustle bustle of the citypool barspecial attractionairport transferthe staff are super friendlyover christmasperfect hotelpeaceful stayfamily friendsgreat poolpeaceful placewalking distanceoff seasonlunch dinner
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Stayed at Cochichos twice (last week & last year in February). Both the experiences were amazing. Staff is very friendly & polite and are always ready to help. Beds are very big to accommodate our 3 year old son too. Hot water runs throughout the day. They provide fresh towels & fresh sheets everyday. Location is very peaceful. Gardens are well maintained. Overall i loved everything about this resort.
Would love to come here again whenever we come to Goa. Thank you Cochichos Resort for making our stay pleasant.

Room Tip: Go for Deluxe rooms facing the pool.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Hits85
Mervin_Dsouza, Owner at Cochichos Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks a lot for the great review on Cochichos Resort. I am really happy that you had a very enjoyable and satisfactory stay with us.

My goal continues to provide our guests utmost comfort and care. While I continually invest in the upkeep and progress of the resort, I also ensure that all our staff are briefed regularly for their regular resort duties and highest attention to be given to guests.

Hope you get the opportunity to come to Cochichos again. For sure you will see new development and better facilities, as our focus remains on best comfort year on year!

Wish you a pleasant days always.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed February 23, 2014

I loved this hotel. It was run by a family who were very attentive nothing was too much trouble. The rooms were very comfortable and had air conditioning.
Showers were lovely and hot whenever we had one although previously we had read that hot water was limited I never found this to be the case. The pool wasfab, really clean and well maintained. The hotel itself was about a 10 minute walk to little Vagator and a 30 minute walk to Anjuna. The hotel is very peaceful and a 2 minute walk from the Baskin and Robins ice cream shop. The hotel supply free water every day. Rooms are cleaned everyday. There is Wifi as well.
I have been to Goa three times and this is by far the best hotel I have stayed in,

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Becky P
Mervin_Dsouza, Owner at Cochichos Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Great review, thanks so very much! Feels good to know that you had a great stay at Cochichos.

Together with my staff, we do work very hard to make sure that guests get that exceptional feeling of a truly satisfactory stay. That is what Cochichos is all about... A resort where you feel at home, relaxed and de-stressed.

The resort is equipped with modern amenities and I really appreciate you clarifying about the hot water. Being an environment friendly resort, our water heating system runs on solar energy and of course provisions are also made in cases when this is not enough. For hot water to start flowing, guests usually have to allow the cold water to run for a few minutes. But surely hot water is in plenty...

We do look forward to having you over again at Cochichos. Thanks again...

Sincerely

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Just wonderful !!!.. a great place to be at peace.. Its just minutes away from the beach & the market place. Very helpful & courteous staff ( full marks to all of them).
We stayed in a deluxe room and it was sufficiently equipped and clean. Though, the property is small, but it's green & very nicely maintained. It also has a very nice pool. Initially , we had only booked for 3 nights.. but extended it to 5 nights. Had a great time in Cochichos ...Cheers !

Room Tip: Deluxe rooms are nice.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Khandelwal75

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks a lot for a great review and feedback on your stay at Cochichos. Gives me immense satisfaction when a guest has experienced the comfort of the resort and warmth of our staff.

I will surely pass on your feedback to all the staff, as they work very hard to maintain upkeep of the premises and provide exemplary services to our guests.

Please do visit us again at Cochichos. We look forward to welcoming you :-)

Sincerely

Reviewed January 11, 2014

Stayed at this resort ( Dec 27-jan 3) with my Goan husband, 2 kids , ages, 7 and 4 and my 87 year old mother-in-law from Mumbai. This resort was loved by all of us- it was very clean, the staff were friendly and exceptionally helpful- the pool was lovely. It's a fabulous find- hope it doesn't change!
The food was very tasty.
It's a really nice oasis from the hustle and bustle of this busy area of Goa.

Room Tip: There are only 12 rooms- any will be nice.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank 135Beachmum
Mervin_Dsouza, Owner at Cochichos Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks so much for a great review and feedback on your stay at Cochichos. I must say that it was great to have you and family over too :-)

Felt good that you chose Cochichos for your holiday stay based on the reviews you noted on Tripadvisor and decided to give us a try. Together with staff, we continuously strive for excellence in our services to guests. More importantly, we try as much to give all our guests a homely feeling....

I do hope that you chance a visit to Goa again and of course Cochichos :-) Please do pass on our regards to your mother-in-law. I hope she is keeping well and in good health. Hope to see you and your family again!

Reviewed January 5, 2014

the place is just awesome....my wife, 1 year old kid n self enjoyed our stay at the hotel in October 2012 ..the hotel is exactly the same as it is shown in pics..
Firstly, rooms..very good, well equipped with all stuff that you need for a short stay and management can also give you any thing that you might require more than what is provided...the best part was obviously the bed...you can see in the pic how much my boy enjoyed just playing on the bed...the bathroom is decent...wardrobe, iron stand n the usual stuff available.
We got a room facing the pool...the pool is very clean...enjoyed our mornings in the pool with drinks..
Now about location..its not on the beach..i would say its a plus point,,i saw few resorts in vagator that were bang on the beach and also saw the rooms being offered.. i was glad that we booked in cochichos..the rooms being offered by other resorts were very costly, not having the same amenities inside, pool is like a plunge bath n dirty, those places were like crowded streets where you would not have peace of mind..
One major issue with this place is they dont serve meals but provide snacks..N I am sure after you venture out of the resort, you would love to eat out as there are a number of eating joints withing 5 minutes drive from this place.
Lastly, the management is very friendly n helpful..overall - we enjoyed our stay at the cochicos

Room Tip: ask for one of the first 3 odd rooms facing the pool...n if you want privacy ask for rooms towards the garden
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jainayak
Mervin_Dsouza, Owner at Cochichos Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks a lot for your valued review on Tripadvisor. Great feeling that you had such a satisfactory stay at Cochichos :-) Also thanks a lot for posting some very nice pictures...

About the restaurant, since September last year, we have upgraded our menu and we now serve limited lunch & dinner food items. Since my vision is to continually develop Cochichos, this was just another step that I took, to ensure more comfort to our guests. Development will not end here, for you will surely see more and more improvement done on the property.

My vision for Cochichos has been to create "a home away from home" and this continues remain the same till today.

I hope that we will see you again Cochichos, perhaps with more friends and family too ;-)

Yours sincerely