“Wonderful & Homely Stay in GOA”
Review of Cochichos Resort

Cochichos Resort
Ranked #3 of 38 Vagator B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 22, 2013

we choose "Chochichos Resort" on behalf of the rating provided @ Tripadvisor and not a disappointment.....

small yet Beautiful, close to nature, Great Staff, very Helpful, on request they arranged a ROYAL ENFIELD for me too.

wonderful & Memorable Stay !!!

Room Tip: choose any room..... you will love your stay !!!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank 007Prashant
Mervin_Dsouza, Owner at Cochichos Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

I like your review header "Wonderful & Homely stay in Goa" and that is precisely the feeling we aim for at Cochichos. Thank you so much for your kind review and great feedback.

We work hard to keep up standards and ensure highest level of services to our guests. So really glad that you enjoyed your stay at Cochichos. Our staff are regularly briefed to be attentive and hands on towards any inquiries received from guests. Glad to know that you were assisted in the renting of a Royal Enfield motorbike :-) We do our best always and prefer to remain honest and approachable in all our dealings and communication.

Hope we have the pleasure of seeing you again at Cochichos. Until then I will you success and good health.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed September 20, 2013

It was a nice and memorable trip. The resort is well built, clean and very quite,we had a unforgettable holidays. We were two families with 4 kids and the kids enjoyed the pool and the hotel staff was helpful in terms of the locations and arranging scotys. It is a myst stay and if we ever go again we will surly be staying with them

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank Sandeep S

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks a lot for taking some time to review Cochichos on Tripadvisor. Really appreciate your comments and feedback on the resort and staff. I will surely pass on your compliments to all my staff who work as a team.

Together with my staff, we work very hard to make sure, our guests receive highest level of services. In doing this, we get great pleasure and look for further developments within the resort.

I do hope you get a chance to visit us again at Cochichos and until then I wish you success in all you do.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

I would highly recommend this hotel. Its a small resort and you feel at home. The room is spacious and has all amenities: fridge, iron board, hair dryer. And the staff is very caring and attends to all your needs. The breakfast is ok but nothing exceptional. But there are plenty of good and affordable restaurants around, within walking distance. This is the perfect retreat for those who want action during the day but want a relaxed and quiet evening. However, you need a means of transport (motorbike or taxi) to visit the other beaches of Goa. Perfect both for couples and parents with young children but may be less for the young who want to be in the middle of action.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Zubeida567
Mervin_Dsouza, Owner at Cochichos Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks a lot for your review on Tripadvisor. Feels good to know that you enjoyed your stay at Cochichos. Even more satisfying is the fact that you mention the feeling of home. This is exactly the feeling that we strive to give our guests.

The restaurant facility was initially begun with a focus of giving guests basic food requirements which included breakfast and light snacks&sandwiches. However, this year we are upgrading the restaurant to serve lunch and dinner too :-) The main focus initially was to make sure that guests have very comfortable rooms and surroundings. Every year, I reinvest to make further developments within the property. And of course, I pay great attention to feedback and reviews. The restaurant is surely a development I had in mind. And I will also say that there is more coming up!

Please do come and visit us again at Cochichos. Until then, I wish you good health and success in all that you do.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

We chose to stay at Cochichos after reading a whole lot of comments from people who have stayed there earlier. Especially cause our last hotel stay in Goa on recommendation of a travel booking website was not that good. This time we wanted to be doubly sure with actual reviews.. and we were so happy that we got what we expected. It was pure value for money, each independent bungalow can house a small family of 2 adults and 2 children quite comfortably, the resort is very well maintained and clean. I and my daughter enjoyed the swims in the resort pool.. you can have beer with your feet soaking at the pool side. And most importantly the staff is very helpful.. my wife organised a surprise bday cake as it was my 40th bday with the help of the staff. its not on the sea front and one would need to walk around 10-15 mins.. however you have all the good restaurants within walking distance.. or you can rent a car. Will recommend this small and nice budget resort for people wanting to stay in North Goa.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank nandan_kamat

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for a great review of Cochichos. With continuous feedback like yours, I feel comforted that our hardwork and efforts are surely paying off. Our vision of giving guests a feeling of home is notably delivered, as I see most reviews stating the feeling of comfort and personal touch from our staff. This really makes me feel good.

We prefer to be clear and honest in our dealings and this is why I feel we have gained respect in the market. Whether guests need to know about our rooms, restaurant, promixity to beach or any other local information, we have made sure that there are no surprises upon arrival.

I hope that you get an opportunity to visit us again. Until then, I wish you successful days always.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Cochichos really impressed us. Everythink is the room was top drawer. The staff was very helpful as well. Its just the right size. Not too big and commercialized and not too small either. Just goldilocks right. You get this personal touch from the staff which makes a difference. And its nice for the kids as well as the lawn is a safe place for them to run around.

Venky

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Venky_Mayya

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor. Really means a lot when guests take some time to give feedback for our betterment and of course for the benefit of other holiday campers.

Glad that you enjoyed the comfort our rooms and for sure it is a great feeling, just to see children running around in the lawn, oblivious to the world and enjoying the warmth and security of their surrounding.

All our staff are carefully briefed to ensure that guests are made to feel at home. Feels good to get this confirmation through a lot of feedback :-)

Hope you get the chance the visit us again at Cochichos. We are continually developing the resort and surely promise you a better experience each time.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

fantastic place great staff and really clean rooms with fan air con sky tv and big clean bathrooms. The rooms have a fridge, hair-dryer and ironing board. The pool areas is exceptionally clean with pool towels provided free of charge. The only down side is the menu is quite limited although the breakfast menu is adequate.

Room Tip: There are four rooms that are slightly larger than the rest but to be perfectly honest apart from a...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank traceylester

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks a lot for taking the time to review Cochichos on Tripadvisor. Really happy that you enjoyed your stay.

We have made sure to provide maximum comfort to our guests, with all modern amenities. Also we put in great efforts to maintain high level of cleanliness.

I do agree that we had a limited restaurant menu, but we have good news that this has now changed! We have introduced more food items in our menu, so you will surely not be disappointed. Cochichos was introduced in its first stage of development and so our focus was mainly the comfort of stay. Goa being a destination with choicest gastronomic eat outs, most tourists like to try different varieties. With this in mind, we kept the restaurant as the next phase of development and I am proud to say that this has been accomplished. Also thanks to all our valued guests like you who have given us honest feedback in this aspect. I do pay great attention to feedback and continuously strive to look for improvement within the resort.

Thanks once again for your kind review and I hope to see you again at Cochichos.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed August 29, 2013

We stayed here for 6 days in Februrary this year. Wanted to write a review since then.

We really enjoyed our stay here. The rooms were spanking clean, staff curteous and helpful and the pool too was clean (though we did not really end up using it). The staff is really hard working (saw constant but non intrusive activity around for maintenance and cleaning of the place). Mansi at the reception was really curteous and even helped us arranging a car for hire at market rates (yes, the rates given to us for car to hire were same as on the street). As for location, the hotel is almost a km away from the Vagator beach. The restaurant area is a shack (hut roof) which was really nice.

I booked the hotel reding all the prior reviews on tripadvisor and I must say I was delighted during my stay. Overall, a great place leaving us with a memorable experience. Also, the photos posted are exactly what you get!

Me and my wife am definetly going to stay here again on our next trip to Goa!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AdityaBery
Mervin_Dsouza, Owner at Cochichos Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

So nice of you to write a review even though you stayed in February. Really appreciate your commitment to write and that also with great comments. Thank you so very much...

I will certainly pass on your compliments to all staff. Yes, they do work very hard and as a team to make sure our guests get the desired satisfactory stay. Our goal is to give all our guests a feeling of home and great comfort.

Please do come to visit us again at Cochichos. We would be more than happy to have you over and will always make sure that you have another great holiday stay in Goa.

God bless you...

Mervin

Also consider these accommodations in or near Vagator
Spazio Leisure Resort
The Tamarind Hotel
#2 of 18 in Anjuna
1 mi away
Naked Space Boutique Hotel

Been to Cochichos Resort? Share your experiences!