All reviews spice traders woo bar special thanks main pool kitchen table kids club asian restaurant public beach w insider rock bar spectacular room mr gautam special mention amazing property in room dining vagator beach f b
Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

We had visited a fort early in the morning which is next to this resort. Then we wanted to go to some cafe. That is when we came across this resort and thought that we could go to the cafe atleast.
The staff right from the entrance to the cafe were very welcoming even though we just went there for the cafe.
At the cafe we stayed there for an hour. They gave us complimentary coconut water as they suggest every guest staying with them to start their day with it. And during the short period we were there, we had around 4-5 staff come and enquire about our requirements. Especially the manager ( I think mr. Manoj, don’t remember exactly) and mr Arun I think were always present for our service.
Overall had a great experience and didn’t feel like an outsider. Will definitely stay there next time in Goa.
Cheers.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
WGOA, General Manager at W Goa, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2018

Hello anish0920

Greetings from the sun kissed beaches of Goa.

Thank you for taking out time for this review.

Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

It was a great experience to stay in w hotel. The breakfast was Awesome and room service is excellent.... service was too good I was like not comfortable in starting then I met Shahrukh Khan he guide me vagator beach and have a good workout in gym with Shahrukh Khan and nice person and love to meet next time in W hotel.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Hello HarunRashid S

Greetings from the sun kissed beaches of Goa.

Thank you for taking out time for this review !

Reviewed August 14, 2018

W is a 5 star property with all the required amenities. The difference between this and similar property is the way the team handles the guests. I was there for 3 nights with my wife and 2 kids. The room was spacious with 2 queen beds. The washroom is sized well and had everything which one would think of. Thoughtfully done decor. The corridors are spacious. The look and feel of w is different. One will easily fall in love with it. The staff are extremely courteous and will go out of the way to ensure guest comfort. Sunny, Manoj Shah Rukh and Ajay to name a few, made the stay memorable. Great teamwork. Excellent hospitality.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Hello Manoj B

Greetings from the sun kissed beaches of Goa.

Glad our architecture was pleasing to you and thank you for your attention to detail.

Reviewed August 10, 2018

This was my second stay at the W Goa earlier this month. I had a wonderful experience even though the famous rock-pool was shut for the monsoon. The rooms are nice and big with modern amenities and extremely comfortable bed and shower. Our room had direct views of the Arabian sea.

It's the activities that the hotel organizes that super fun and engaging. I am a fitness freak and love to go to the gym even on a holiday! They have personal training sessions at the gym. Sharukh Khan (the gym trainer) was awesome.

Next morning, Sharukh also took us on a small trek on the Chapora fort. It was priceless with absolutely stunning views of North Goa. Not only is he an awesome guide for the trek but also an amazing photographer! He clicked some nice and memorable shots for me and my husband.

There was a party with live music on Friday night. Couldn't have been a better way to celebrate my husband's birthday.

I am definitely coming back. And oh our friends children loved the kids club!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Hello Richa23

Greetings from the sun kissed beaches of Goa

Glad to hear that our talents are exceeding your expectations!

Looking forward to seeing you again at the ROCKPOOL (We open on 1st October 2018)

Reviewed August 9, 2018

The Rock Pool, the party experience world needs to know about. Its expensive but every penny worth.
Authentic Dining and the whole set up of W Goa makes it a must go go place.
i visited to celebrate my son's first birthday with entire family.

Date of stay: February 2018

Hello NikhilJain13984

Greetings from the sun kissed beaches of Goa.

Glad that you enjoyed your electric party at the ROCKPOOL with your family!