Hotel Supreme
Mariaariose - Melody of the Sea(Vasco da Gama)(Great Value!)
$27
Hotel La Paz Gardens(Vasco da Gama)
$59
  • Breakfast included
Maharaja Hotels(Vasco da Gama)
$56
$39
  • Restaurant
The HQ(Vasco da Gama)
$42
$40
The Karma Plaza Hotel(Vasco da Gama)
$34
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
M The Business Hotel(Vasco da Gama)
$25
$19
Priceline
$136
Coconut Creek(Bogmalo)
$81
$78
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 14, 2013

We were disappointed by this hotel for the price we payed. It is next to the railway tracks and it seemed like every train arriving had to blow it's horn, so it was not possible to sleep. The room was ok but not very clean. This would have been fine but not for the price they ask. Breakfast was ok, nothing more, nothing less. Service however was good and the people at the front desk were very friendly. Location is very good as it is near to the train station and not far from the airport.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank PIAmsterdam
Reviewed January 18, 2013

The hotel was good and comfortable. We went there in a group and we were treated courteously. Service was prompt. The room service staff was not very well trained and were puttin things like used teabags in the commode and flushing them down, They were also using the hotel linen to wipe down furniture, water on the floor, etc. This was quite upsetting. Also, the bathrooms, while large, could, with a little expense, have a wet and dry area. Currently, they look like railway station waiting room baths so the entire bathroom gets wet when one showers. - a tad inconvenient.
Apart from that, there were no problems whatsoever. Room service was great, the reception staff was great, the rooms were comfortable (though a little small), the restaurant food was decent (thought the restaurant service was lacking - there was an angry looking man there and he was rreally gruff when asked for extra chillies or anything that wasnt on the menu) and there were smiles all around.
I would recommend this hotel as good value for money.

Room Tip: The suites are great value for money!!!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Runnergirlmumbai
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Stayed in this hotel with my family for two days. Staffs are helpful, rooms are clean and foods in the restaurant are tasty. Very good hotel to stay if you want to use train or airport. Rooms have wifi. But the beaches are far from it. The round taxi fare to nearest beach (Baina beach) is around 250. You cannot enjoy the festive Goa atmosphere here. Didn’t use the swimming pool but it looked a bit dirty.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Z_Rahman
Reviewed January 1, 2013

i preferred Supreme hotel due to close proximity to Airport. I was on an official visit and my job was in Sancole area near vasco.

The staff were very courteous and offered me a welcome drink. It just took about 5 minutes for the checkin formalities. The room offerered was also good.

The food was also good .

Room Tip: Avoid the rooms towards the railway tracks. Sleep might get disturbed by train sound
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I went for a business + leisure trip. I pre-booked my stay for leisure, but for business, I was not getting a good deal coz of the time I was reaching the location. Instead I opted for booking on arrival.

I got a hold of Cab driver, who charged me INR 100 to show me various hotels and I zeroed on Supreme.

Its a really nice place, the rooms are clean, the service is Excellent, the attitude of the staff is also excellent. The location of hotel is 250 mtrs from Vasco railway station. (Well, Well, yes, 250 meters from railways station, but right on the railway line, and you may get disturbed by the noise of trains. For me, I somehow found it lively)

My 5 yr old kid was so impressed with this hotel that he didn't like a sea facing property in Calangute and he was insisting on going back to Supreme.

If you are looking for decent accommodation for family, this is a place to be...

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business