Really a good resort to stay in Goa. The surrounding place adds more value to Royal Orchid. Around 8 km long widespread, white-sand beach at a stone-throw-away distance could ever be remembered by anyone who had a stay over here.
Excellent Food at the restaurant with fruits and ice-cream with the lunch/dinner. Varieties of delicious food never left my tummy a little space. Many items were available on request too. Thanks to the Chefs for providing the tasty food.
Swimming Pool is butterfly-shaped and attached with a pool-side bar. Lawn is well-maintained; mind-blowing backyard with Uttorda beach. Reception looks good and spacious with fountain. Newly added Gym and Toddlers Play-station together with Kids play area. The mega-size chess board, boat, tennis court and mini-golf are catchy and groom the garden.
I stayed in a deluxe A/C room with LCD TV. My room had a garden view towards the beach (beach cannot be seen as the deluxe rooms are at ground floor). Room/Toilet were very clean but not the walls. I could spot the marks/patches of leakage on my bathroom ceiling (it got lowered a bit than the normal due to water-flow over it). Mini-bar with snacks and beverages (but heavily chargeable), coffee-maker (kettle with milk powder/tea/coffee/sugar), locker, study table, bed-lamp, hair-dryer and umbrella (could accommodate the couple) were the additions to the room.
Another complaint which is to be taken care of, would be the cot. We had a double cot but provided to newly-wed with no meaning. Both the cots had wheels, which never kept us in a place where it is supposed to be. They were keep moving if we move. All of a sudden there arose a big gap between the two cots and we got separated (not the aim of holiday trips, esp. for newly married couple).
The staff were really courteous, experienced and well-trained in hospitality. Swimsuit (if you don't go with, get it for reasonable price), Sight-seeing trip, motorbike (for rent) are arranged from the hotel itself.
In short, I enjoyed my holidays with a peaceful mind in a charming place (but few unimportant complaints) at Royal Orchid Galaxy, Goa. I recommend this Galaxy (Royal Orchid Galaxy Resort) to anyone who even stays out of Galaxy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 Star Royal Orchid Beach Resort & Spa...... Serene Seashore/Coastline.....Luxurious well maintained lawns......Petit cute gardens.....Water bodies with live Koi fish,lilios,lotus,orchids & anthuriums.....Tempting clear blue pool.....Remember we are on the beach,not at the beach..... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Orchid Beach Resort & Spa, Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Orchid Beach Resort And Spa, Goa
- Royal Orchid Beach Resort & Spa, Goa Hotel Utorda
- Royal Orchid Beach Resort & Spa, Goa Utorda