We were a group of 5 girls who have just returned from a 3 day stay at the Royal Orchid (the 2nd bad experience with this chain of hotels in this year) The rooms are ok but the main cause of concern are the bathrooms. We were given a suite which had a bathtub and everytime we took an overhead shower the entire water would spill outside. The rooms were cleaned with a particular detergent that made walking around slippery. It was a nightmare having to mind your step when you had to get out of the bathtub.
On arrival itself the bathtub looked filthy and had dirt marks. The doors were old and had cobwebs and dirt marks around them.
The staff is very nice and polite and the only positive thing in the place. The pool is well maintained and clean.
Royal Orchid has seriously disappointed us this year as we had a terrible experience in Bangalore and now in Goa. We are definitely staying away from any of their properties henceforth !!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 Star Royal Orchid Beach Resort & Spa...... Serene Seashore/Coastline.....Luxurious well maintained lawns......Petit cute gardens.....Water bodies with live Koi fish,lilios,lotus,orchids & anthuriums.....Tempting clear blue pool.....Remember we are on the beach,not at the beach..... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Orchid Beach Resort & Spa, Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Orchid Beach Resort & Spa, Goa Hotel Utorda
- Royal Orchid Beach Resort And Spa, Goa
- Royal Orchid Beach Resort & Spa, Goa Utorda