Stayed for 5D/4N
Check in/Check Out was quick
We were put up on the ground floor room but when we requested them to put up on the first floor room,the hotel staff obliged and acted promptly.Room Service was efficient.
Pick of the Amenities:
A good enough pool.Ideal for a quick dip.
We had booked a club room.Small but clean.However there was some moss growth on the ceiling of the sit out area.Maybe due to the heavy monsoons that must have slashed the area recently.Hope they clean it out and do a nice new paint job.
They have a very good breakfast spread.We had got it complimentary in our package.
Boat Quay Grill (their beach side open air restaurant,operational in the evenings only) serves not only good non veg food,but surprisingly very tasty veg food also.
Nearby places of interest:
The Utorda Beach,In fact,the property is right on the beach.The beach is clean and not crowded as the ones in North Goa.Theres 'Zeebop by the Sea' next to the property.
Our favourite 'Martins Corner' is just 3 kms away.
To sum it up
Good Hotel/Resort for a family vacation.In fact ,thats what the Majorda-Betalbatim stretch is known for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 Star Royal Orchid Beach Resort & Spa...... Serene Seashore/Coastline.....Luxurious well maintained lawns......Petit cute gardens.....Water bodies with live Koi fish,lilios,lotus,orchids & anthuriums.....Tempting clear blue pool.....Remember we are on the beach,not at the beach..... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Royal Orchid Beach Resort & Spa, Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Orchid Beach Resort & Spa, Goa Hotel Utorda
- Royal Orchid Beach Resort And Spa, Goa
- Royal Orchid Beach Resort & Spa, Goa Utorda