We only drove up for the day to check out the casino - it was very nice, lots of my favourite slot machines. It wasn't that crowded, even on a Saturday - could always get a machine I liked. The no smoking is great, makes it much more enjoyable. We also tried the Saturday prime rib buffet - it was delicious. Not a huge buffet, but the salads and side dishes were nice and the prime rib was excellent - perfectly medium rare. We also enjoyed the selection of pies for dessert, especially the pecan. We joined the players club 50 +, and even got a discount on the buffet, which was already reasonably priced, and some free slot play. Staff were all pleasant and helpful. Will certainly make the trip back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only 30 minutes north of Winnipeg on Highway 59, South Beach Casino & Resort is the perfect location for a getaway. We have a variety of stay packages and great rates. Committed to providing “Affordable Luxury,” our 95 room art-deco hotel offers opulent Deluxe Guestrooms, Junior Suites and Grand Suite accommodations. Enjoy our tropical style pool, Mango's Restaurant, Blue Dolphin Lounge and the gaming excitement at our South Beach Casino, featuring 600 slot machines, table games and roulette tables ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your South Beach Casino and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Beach Hotel Scanterbury
- South Beach Casino And Resort Manitoba/Scanterbury