“Superb food”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We stayed in the area for a week and ate here twice. (My father forgot his hat the first time, and we found it waiting for us at our reserved table the second time!) Superb casual Spanish/Moroccan-inspired foods (don't miss the mussels, the mezze platter or the slow-roasted lamb, and the pesto-flavored eggplant parmagiane is divine). Worth a trip to Louisburgh. Family friendly (and everyone friendly, really).

Reviewed May 26, 2013

My wife and I visited Hudsons Pantry around the middle of May 2013. The place was buzzing and on our arrival we were met by a smiling Tricia, one of the owners, who couldn't have been nicer. There was a lovely atmosphere there and the food was fresh, tasty and all beautifully presented and locally sourced. Highly recommended.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

My wife and I had a magnificent meal and a wonderful evening on our trip back West last September (2012). The food was as good as I have eaten anywhere on our travels.

The Quinns
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Had the early Bird there last week. Very nice meal and not the usual run of the mill, Worth paying a visit.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

On a recommendation from a retailer in Westport, we found ourselves booking a table in Hudson's Pantry. On the surface, it looked lovely and the menu seems so interesting - but this was nothing to the experience. The ambience was warm and welcoming, the staff so friendly with a grand sense of humour and the food was exquisite! I've already recommended it to friends and I will definitely be back! Just perfect!