“Majestic Home in Burgundy Vineyard”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Vue Ouest
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
Stephen S
Atlanta, Georgia
“Majestic Home in Burgundy Vineyard”
Reviewed July 19, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Majestic. This is the best word that I can use to describe Les Maisons de Chamirey. I cannot think of a better host, venue, or experience of all of Burgundy. Pauline and her husband, Amaury DeVillard, have created a majestic setup at this restored farmhouse - something that any visitor to France or Burgundy would enjoy. The vineyard views are absolutely stunning, the house has been extremely well renovated and decorated, the location is central to must-see parts of Burgundy, including the DeVillard's world-class Burgundy chateau and tasting room - Chateau de Chamirey - mere footsteps from the house, and the hosts themselves are simply the best. You will not go wrong with renting this idyllic house. It was truly special for our family, and one we hope to return to in the future.

Jul 25, 2018
Hello Stephen,
I really would like to thank you for your very kind and detailed post about your family journey at the guesthouse.
I am very happy to read you enjoyed the view, the house, the pool, the countryside and our estate : it really warms up our heart when guests like you leave with such a good experience.
I hope you will share it with friends in Georgia and be sure we will always offer them a special welcome.
Give our best regards, to Suther, Foster and lovely Kathleen.
Remember : if you come back to Europe let us know we will meet up somewhere unless we fly over to the US in the near future.
Pauline & Co
Mary Alan...
“perfect in every way”
Reviewed July 17, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

the house is beautiful and in a lovely setting. we wished we had more time to spend at the house. the village is charming and Pauline could not have been more gracious.

Jul 25, 2018
Hello Mary,

I first would like to thank you very much for the time you took to post a comment on your journey.
I am very glad to read you had a good time and you appreciate the house and I also very much hope you will have another occasion to travel to Chamirey and spend more time at the house and by the pool with your family.
So you know, and if you have an opportunity : harvest should start around September 7th at the estate : if you want to join for the season ! :)
Looking forward to welcoming you soon again.
ClaireR30...
“Would come back in a heartbeat!!!”
Reviewed June 18, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Staying here was an absolute dream. I cannot wait to come back. Highly highly recommend! You will not be disappointed. Thank you Les Maisons De Chamirey for exceeding all expectations!

Jun 19, 2018
Dear Claire,
I am so happy you enjoyed your stay at Les Maisons de Chamirey !
I thank you for the time you took to post your comment : it means a lot to me.
I can’t wait to develop/renovate the other houses in order to offer a larger housing capacity to welcome large families and friends.
I will surely let you know about it.
Next time we travel Amaury, the kids and I to the US, we will definitely fly to Atlanta to meet up with you and your family.
I am very happy to have met you. Enjoy the summer. Best regards. Pauline
Richard E
“Top comfort and relaxation in the midst of the vineyards”
Reviewed December 8, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Superbly furnished and appointed stone house with stunning views of the vineyards of Mercurey, right on the doorstep. Very comfortable with high quality bedding and fully equipped kitchen. Its own cellar is an added Wow factor which must be fantastic in the summer - huge - with dining table and chairs! Honesty wine cabinet fully stocked with the owners wines which are top quality also. Very charming owners who couldn't do enough to make our stay as enjoyable as possible. A place to go back to, time and time again, in the heart of Burgundy.

Your age range 50-64
Dec 12, 2017
Dear Catherine and Dear Richard,
I first would like to thank you very much for the time you took to post your review : you definitely know how it can help other travellers in their decision making process.
I can't wait to welcome you again to tour the vineyard of "La Côte Chalonnaise" (the Land Rover is ready to go !) and to have you taste the other wines from our 4 Estates.
Hope to see you soon between Bergerac and England.
Yours Sincerely, Pauline.
Batsheva...
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Super 🔝🔝🔝”
Reviewed October 2, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We had a wonderful holiday, this is a beautiful, comfortable, clean and modern home, surrounded by perfect views from all windows, so relaxing and inspiring. Pauline is a fantastic host, attentive and caring, helpful and very pleasant. Everything was perfect, we cant wait to come again... asap !! Thank you !!

Hello Batsheva,
I assume you had a good trip back to Israel and I have to say that I am very sensitive about your comments.
I am very happy to read you enjoyed not only the house but also the relaxing nature and vineyards around it.
Please come back anytime with friends and family : we are only 1h30 away from Geneva or Lyon airports and 1h20 from Paris with TGV !!
We surely will let you know next time we visit Tel Aviv !
Looking forward to meeting you soon again.
sapperenr...
ottawa
“Absolutely gorgeous house surrounded by vineyards.”
Reviewed September 25, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We completely fell in love with this place and we were treated like royalty by Pauline and her husband even though our stay was in the middle of the most hectic time in Burgundy, the vendange. I jogged through the vineyards and was asked by three different groups of grape pickers to come try out the art of grape picking, I had to say yes.

I can't overstate the beauty of the venue and the friendliness of our hosts and the staff at the Chateau as well. A great start to our vacation.

Oct 4, 2017
Now you can pick grapes and help us out during the harvest we will ask you to come back to help for pruning during winter : it is another story :)))
I am very glad you had a good time and we, with Amaury, were very happy to share our passion about the vine, the wines, the plant, nature and much more.
We would love to see you again in Chamirey with friends and /or family.
steveandt...
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Excellent Location from which to explore Burgundy”
Reviewed August 27, 2017 for a stay in November 2016

An excellent base from where to explore Burgundy for four wine lovers. Our gracious hosts were more than willing to provide inside info and ensured that the 'maison' we were staying in was as comfortable as could be!

Dear Steve and Tonia,
I am very happy to read you enjoyed your burgundy escape - it made my day ! - however you will definitely have to come back since I still have many inside info to share with the 4 of you :))
By the way, our 2017 harvest is sooo nice : you would really love our red Chamirey : come and taste them next time you are in Europe.
Looking forward to welcoming you soon again with friends and/or family.
Best regards,
Pauline
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing