“Would come back in a heartbeat!!!”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Vue Ouest
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

French first
Any
ClaireR30...
“Would come back in a heartbeat!!!”
Reviewed June 18, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Staying here was an absolute dream. I cannot wait to come back. Highly highly recommend! You will not be disappointed. Thank you Les Maisons De Chamirey for exceeding all expectations!

Jun 19, 2018
Dear Claire,
I am so happy you enjoyed your stay at Les Maisons de Chamirey !
I thank you for the time you took to post your comment : it means a lot to me.
I can’t wait to develop/renovate the other houses in order to offer a larger housing capacity to welcome large families and friends.
I will surely let you know about it.
Next time we travel Amaury, the kids and I to the US, we will definitely fly to Atlanta to meet up with you and your family.
I am very happy to have met you. Enjoy the summer. Best regards. Pauline
Richard E
“Top comfort and relaxation in the midst of the vineyards”
Reviewed December 8, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Superbly furnished and appointed stone house with stunning views of the vineyards of Mercurey, right on the doorstep. Very comfortable with high quality bedding and fully equipped kitchen. Its own cellar is an added Wow factor which must be fantastic in the summer - huge - with dining table and chairs! Honesty wine cabinet fully stocked with the owners wines which are top quality also. Very charming owners who couldn't do enough to make our stay as enjoyable as possible. A place to go back to, time and time again, in the heart of Burgundy.

Your age range 50-64
Dec 12, 2017
Dear Catherine and Dear Richard,
I first would like to thank you very much for the time you took to post your review : you definitely know how it can help other travellers in their decision making process.
I can't wait to welcome you again to tour the vineyard of "La Côte Chalonnaise" (the Land Rover is ready to go !) and to have you taste the other wines from our 4 Estates.
Hope to see you soon between Bergerac and England.
Yours Sincerely, Pauline.
Batsheva...
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Super 🔝🔝🔝”
Reviewed October 2, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We had a wonderful holiday, this is a beautiful, comfortable, clean and modern home, surrounded by perfect views from all windows, so relaxing and inspiring. Pauline is a fantastic host, attentive and caring, helpful and very pleasant. Everything was perfect, we cant wait to come again... asap !! Thank you !!

Hello Batsheva,
I assume you had a good trip back to Israel and I have to say that I am very sensitive about your comments.
I am very happy to read you enjoyed not only the house but also the relaxing nature and vineyards around it.
Please come back anytime with friends and family : we are only 1h30 away from Geneva or Lyon airports and 1h20 from Paris with TGV !!
We surely will let you know next time we visit Tel Aviv !
Looking forward to meeting you soon again.
Best Regards,
sapperenr...
ottawa
“Absolutely gorgeous house surrounded by vineyards.”
Reviewed September 25, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We completely fell in love with this place and we were treated like royalty by Pauline and her husband even though our stay was in the middle of the most hectic time in Burgundy, the vendange. I jogged through the vineyards and was asked by three different groups of grape pickers to come try out the art of grape picking, I had to say yes.

I can't overstate the beauty of the venue and the friendliness of our hosts and the staff at the Chateau as well. A great start to our vacation.

Oct 4, 2017
Now you can pick grapes and help us out during the harvest we will ask you to come back to help for pruning during winter : it is another story :)))
I am very glad you had a good time and we, with Amaury, were very happy to share our passion about the vine, the wines, the plant, nature and much more.
We would love to see you again in Chamirey with friends and /or family.
Best Regards,
steveandt...
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Excellent Location from which to explore Burgundy”
Reviewed August 27, 2017 for a stay in November 2016

An excellent base from where to explore Burgundy for four wine lovers. Our gracious hosts were more than willing to provide inside info and ensured that the 'maison' we were staying in was as comfortable as could be!

Dear Steve and Tonia,
I am very happy to read you enjoyed your burgundy escape - it made my day ! - however you will definitely have to come back since I still have many inside info to share with the 4 of you :))
By the way, our 2017 harvest is sooo nice : you would really love our red Chamirey : come and taste them next time you are in Europe.
Looking forward to welcoming you soon again with friends and/or family.
Best regards,
Darlene H
Chateauguay, Canada
“Charming vineyard family home.”
Reviewed July 14, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This charming home boasts special "cachet" due to its lovely location - directly at the vineyard. You will certainly enjoy a morning walk through the grounds, right outside your front door. Perfectly suited for family accommodation, you will be comfortable and have what you need during your stay. Our only suggestion which could make La Maison du Clos du Roi even more comfortable, would be to add air-conditioning for the peak, hottest season. We would return, but would do so during a slightly cooler period in the year.

Jul 22, 2017
Dear Darlene, I first would like to thank you very much for taking the time to post a review. I am very happy to read you enjoyed the house and ist environnement. As for air-conditioning I will think adding it next winter after the peak season, in the mid-time I bought fans for the 2 up-stair rooms which really are great.
I would be very pleased to welcome you again at the guest house.
I wish you a great summer. Best regards, Pauline.
Bo P
Flensburg, Germany
“Perfect autumn stay in gorgeous surroundings”
Reviewed May 22, 2017 for a stay in October 2016

The newly renovated building is awesome. Started by the old floor tiles which got preserved and ends in modern and very nice bathrooms and kitchen.

The equipment and furnishing is very tasteful and comfy.

The surroundings (fields, towns, restaurants) are manifold and there is always something to see and experience.

But the most we enjoyed the peacefull silent on the terrace and in the garden. Togehter with the view and the perfect weather, we could enjoy, was it a fantastic stay.

The breakfast which Pauline can provide had been every day first-class and fresh. It was a perfect start in the day.

We will definitely return !! ; D

May 23, 2017
Dear Björn and Vivien,
I am very happy to read you really enjoy your stay and that you took total advantage of the view and quietness of the surroundings.
It is true that Bourgogne is a lovely region during autumn thanks to the foliage and harvest activity.
I would be very pleased to welcome you again anytimes with friends and/or family.
Please do not hesitate to share your experience with your friends and relatives.
Looking forward to welcoming them all.
Best regards,
Pauline
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing