$113
$105
$103
$87
Orbitz.com
Ramada by Wyndham Carlyle(Carlyle)(Great Value!)
$106
Melville Country Inn(Melville)(Great Value!)
$46
$107
$104
Hotels.com
$97
$88
$60
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

restaurant not too busy..
the server look after tables on either side of us but ignored us...no hello...nothing..
looked right at us walked by...knew we were there...waited 15 minutes then left for archies diner...excellent food and service there.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank R1225SMianb
Reviewed February 5, 2017

We were surprised how inexpensive this place is, considering that it has a swimming pool and hot tub, and a full restaurant breakfast. We've stayed here twice, on two different trips. The first time it was quite new and ambitious-looking; this time it appears from the outside to have gone downhill a bit, but it's fine inside.The dog-walking space is an unsightly parking lot, but that's our only complaint.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 16, 2016

As the title says, unstable aggravating internet. Decent speed, but not fast, when you can connect. Spotty at best.
Nice newer comfy beds and big flat screen TVs. Mix of Old/new furniture.
My room was a decent size and pretty quiet. Convenient restaurant and pub on premises.
The shower has a LOT of pressure, feels great but unfortunately the water wasnt really warm sometimes (hit and miss). Not too bad though.
Pink carpet and counters. (2nd floor). Bleach marks on the carpet. Pretty clean otherwise. Co-worker said his room had better carpet/colors.
Delicious breakfast (bacon eggs and hashbrown/toast/coffee) but slow service for the tasty coffee. Had to wait so long for a refill that I had to ask for a cup to go, as I was getting late for work...then they asked for $2 for it AFTER it was poured when you have free coffee in your room...which would have been faster than waiting, and free. I was gonna leave a tip anyways on my no charge included breakfast but that made me change my mind for that morning. Service was better the next day (different server) so she got a tip.
Next time I think I'll try the Quest motel, a minute from this one.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed November 1, 2016 via mobile

Needed a quick overnight stay. Showed up around 10, one friendly counter staff checked me in. Price was a little cheaper than others in the area and it included breakfast.
Of course it's an old place and dated but it has character and well worth the price. Can't expect a Fairmont and pay 1/4 of the price. Beds were decent, had a newer TV in the room, bathroom was alright too.
They have a bar downstairs too which apparently gets pretty busy too if you need a little jd in your coke.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed October 5, 2016

We stopped here as we booked this weeks before for our trip to BC. It is an average motel. It is outdated, stains on the carpet in the room. It was a persistent smell in the room maybe due to the carpet. We used the window to aerate the room before our sleep. We didn't use the shower due to its condition. The receptionist was courteous and nice. The breakfast was ok.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple