“Amazing place!”

Cafe Antique
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Fiskars
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: We are a cozy cafe in the beautiful town called Fiskars. Our cafe is located in the Clocktower building. You can't miss it! :) Cafe Antique is a family-business that started as an antique shop. That is why the interior is even today decorated with beautiful antiques (which are for sale). We have also a book section with for example art, antique and craft books. The interior is cozy and the atmosphere is warm. We have tables also outside. During the summer the yard is filled with lovely flowers. We serve lunch every day starting at 12am. Visit our webpage to see this weeks lunch-menu. We also serve cakes, ice cream, sweets, sandwiches, salty pie etc. We also try to have something salty and something sweet that suits a gluten free diet or is lactose free. We are especially known for our delicious self made cinnamon rolls!<3 If you have any questions feel free to call us, or contact us via email.
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Everything about this cafe is wonderful! Latte and fresh cinnamon buns were great! The atmosphere and the interior were nice as well and we really enjoyed visiting this place.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

We had rhubarb pie with vanilla sauce and good coffee. They also serve soup for lunch. Just like homemade!

Reviewed June 1, 2013

I love decaf tea and I am always hunting specialty teas. Café Antique has many of them. I could spend a better part of my day just sitting in the café sipping tea and eating their lovely cinnamon rolls that they have baked locally. Local people use to come to the café, also. I kind of expected it to be crowded, but in late May by the opening hour I found that I was the only customer. Nice service! Too bad they do not have an internet computer available, only that wireless-stuff I know nothing about.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

I would highly recommend this place when you come to visit the Fiskars village. I like Cafe Antique for their cozy atmosphere with gorgeous decorations which definitely enhance the relaxing feeling when you are here :) Oh and the place also has a very lovely terrace area which is perfect for summer days. The staff are helpful and super friendly. The homemade cinnamon bun here is truly a bomb! Definitely a must try when you come to here. It tastes just like heaven and I'm now craving some! They also have good selection of books which I found quite interesting.

Reviewed July 3, 2011

Delicious pastries and cinnamon buns. Soda, ice cream and coffee etc. The lunch alternative was soup with cabbage and meat, unfortunately not very delicious... Beautifully decorated café with a bookstore and antiquities. Friendly staff. Café was a bit hectic this summer day. Smart outside toilet.