I wouldn t rate this place 5 stars as most reviewers have done in the past.
- very friendly staff. The owners are very kind and approachable
- quiet and intimate place right next to the lake with free access to kayak!
- very clean rooms and garden
- great breakfast
Areas of improvement:
- wifi is there but very limited
- the shower ... I wonder if i can call it a shower. I understand this place is in the middle of the jungle but i believe it is possible to do better. It would have been more efficient to use a glass of water and poor it on top of my head ;) maybe bad luck but this is clearly a show stopper for us especially in such a hot region.
- very limited choice for dinner but still good food. It is not easy to access other restaurants so it is best for you if you like seafood ;)
- Free Parking