“Nice views, good food, great cake”

Los Aluxes Bacalar Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 56 Restaurants in Bacalar
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 4, 2014

We got to the aluxes at around 12:30 and they very friendly told us that there will be no service untill 1 pm but that we could go and sit down.
We were really hungry and thirsty and clearly everyone was on their working place already but they did not even offer a glass of water until it was 1:01 p.m. when they started service by handing out the menues and asking us for what we liked to order. Then service and food was great, portions big, good coffee and tasty Cheesecake. The Beachclub itself is very nice with a lot of chairs, deck, swings in the water. I would definately come back - after 1p.m. =D

Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

This is the SPOT on Bacalar!! Great hotel, great restaurant and attention! You can relaxed absolutely here! With the lagoon, food, drinks and a relaxed massage!

Reviewed January 10, 2014

My grandson ordered the cream spaghetti which he said was great but he was still hungry when he finished. My hubbys salad was good as were my beef fajitas nothing amazing, like the view which is incredible! The bathrooms were disgusting. What else can I say?

Reviewed January 8, 2014

We were pleasantly surprised by the excellence of the food. I had the shrimp in a sauce that started with "X". The waiter explained it to me but I didn't understand. My taste buds sure did. It was a kind of a thick red mole sauce, spicy and tasty but not picante. Really good. There was rice and vegetables with it. Really good. My husband had the shrimp with garlic and it was also very nice. Mine was better. This plus two beer and two glasses of wine was about $30. The view? Priceless as they say on the Visa commercials. If you are in Laguna Bacalar,you must eat at Los Aluxes.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

This place was recommend to us by our Hotel but we went for dinner so we missed one of the advantages of the resto/ hotel, their location along the lagoon. So if you are not staying there, go and eat lunch or before sunset to enjoy the view.