We stay at the hotel because we wanted a relax vacation, and we did!!
The staff is awesome, Vicky from the masage hut excellent!! The food is amazing!!
We stay at the log that is located infront of the laggon, it has its own peer and every morning you can relax watching the sunrise!!
The water is so warm!!
Just bring your bugspray!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a little more than half an hour away from the capital city of Chetumal and its airport, and about the same distance to the border with the country of Belize, Rancho Encantado is situated on the shores of the pristine waters of Laguna Bacalar. This area, in the southernmost part of the Yucatan Peninsula, is just at the point of developing as a tourist destination for the eco-minded traveler who seeks escape from the larger, often over-developed areas of the northern part of the Peninsula. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Rancho Encantado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Encantado Hotel Bacalar
- Rancho Encantado Laguna Bacalar