“One of the worst hotels I've stayed at”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Samaran Sutes

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Villa Maria
Samaran Sutes
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Villa Maria
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“One of the worst hotels I've stayed at”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014

Really if I have to reach out in my mind at all the hotels I've stayed during the last 20 years (and I can say I travel a lot)...this is definitely the worst. We booked 2 rooms for our family, we tried the superior suites but they were all booked out. My wife and I got a room on the top floor. Just check out my photos and see for yourself. Be prepared for what you are going to read...the towels were extremely dirty...and not only that, they had holes the size of my head. Immediately went downstairs for a change...they didn't even apologize. The room was dirty with a great smell of fungus, the wardrobe was terribly full of humidity and fungus (see pics). The size of the room is extremely small..of course that is not a show stopper...but when you start to add up, it makes your stay terrible. The positive thing is that we stayed only for 1 night. On the other hand, the rest of the family stayed at a room downstairs and it was acceptable. Breakfast was simple. Now, hear me well...we didn't go here searching for a 5 star hotel it was clear that it was a night stay between trips. And this place is not even worth 1 star.

Room Tip: First: don't stay here. Second if you have no other choice, pick a Lobby Level room.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Southampton
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

Spent a week here while working in the area. Excellent wi-fi in the rooms, town centre easy walking distance. Good eating options within 20 metres of the front door. Rooms are compact but well designed and apparently new. Attentive staff, good laundry service and by far the cheapest real hotel in an otherwise overpriced town. Highly recommended.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
darlington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2010

Situated just a few meters from the bus station in Villa Maria, this gem of a hotel is a 10 minute walk from the shopping heart of Villa Maria. The receptionists, Josef, and Xavier both speak excellent english, and will do all they can to assist you. Indeed all the staff do the same. One of my friends likes a tomatoe with her breakfast, whilst not on the menu, the breakfast waitress sent out fot one each of the 4 days we were here.
All this for just 27 pounds sterling, about €35.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with friends