All reviews the main road guesthouse home wifi bishkek town english
Reviewed April 27, 2017 via mobile

It is really easy to find if you travel with car ('i' sign guides you from the main road). The family is really kind and hospitable. Rooms are clean and the food is good. It is also very close to bazaar.
Azamat's english is good and he can give you some good travel advice.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here on our way to Bishkek from Osh as organized by Community Based Tourism group.

The family were lovely and very accommodating, and fed us well!

The Home is located at the Tourist information Centre which was a big advantage if you need to find the place (as its signposted all the way from the Main Street) and Altynai who is working at the centre was super friendly and helpful to us giving us a real insight into Kyrgyz way of life.

Overall a very memorable experience!

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Richard L
Reviewed April 21, 2016

Currently this guest house is good CBT guesthouse standard, however I experienced the hosts, Asamat and Gulmairam, as a very motivated young couple trying to develop tourism in Toktogul and developing their guest house in an "over average location". They can also organize riding trips and have mountain bikes for rent. Our "active" kids were welcome. In sum we stayed there three days and enjoyed it a lot.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Stywiz
Reviewed November 10, 2015 via mobile

There Art definitely nice people at this place and the level is compared to the rest of kyrgistan on a good level. But charging 5$ for dinner which contains of a basic potato soup in a country where the average income per year is less than 1000$ is quite naughty. 10$/night dinner included is far to high for this level of "comfort". Negotiations were not possible.

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 5, 2015

Great guesthouse with very friendly hosts. They have have always been gracious even when I had to work on my jeep outside their gate for a whole day. Every time I get to go back I feel like I'm stopping at home rather than travelling.

Date of stay: July 2015