“Beach Day”
Review of Lindqvist Beach

Lindqvist Beach
Ranked #2 of 4 things to do in Smith Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: Beach between Wyndham Sugar Bay Beach Club and the Sapphire Beach Resort
Reviewed August 27, 2017

The beach was beautiful but ... there were 2 men clearing off the seaweed literally all day. It seems like the beach would incorporate an easier process with equipment to clear off the seaweed. Other than that, the beach was wonderful.

2  Thank Sheri D
"cruise ship"
in 22 reviews
"snorkel gear"

Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

This is a great beach, it's very large, the water is beautiful, and the back side is lined with large pines to give plenty of shade if wanted. It's a Long Beach as well so you can go for a nice walk or stay in the water for a swim. We went by taxi so didn't have to park but it looks like there are plenty of spots, we didn't have to pay to get in and they provide a bucket to rinse your feet when you leave. The bucket was gross, black water, so the attendant ran down and rinsed it-very nice people here and all over this island.

I would def recommend this beach if you want a relaxing atmosphere, beautiful view, and gorgeous beach. Great for families too as that shady area is a god send if you have young kids.

It didn't seem like a great snorkel spot although we weren't really searching for snorkel spots like other beaches so I can't only account for what we saw.

1  Thank Frequenttravelerof40
Reviewed August 21, 2017

Gorgeous fine white sand and crystal clear waters. Fabulous place to relax and soak up the sun and fresh air

1  Thank _lizwoodman
Reviewed August 17, 2017

Beautiful beach. Not crowded at all. A little walk no big deal. Water is gorgeous. Some fish for snorkeling.

1  Thank Krista P
See more reviews
Reviewed August 10, 2017

I have to say, this is my favorite beach on the island! The water couldn't be more beautiful and beach was not crowded. Lucky me, I also had unobstructed views of Lindquist from my hilltop villa. I could see several beaches and other islands, but my eyes always wandered back over to Lindquist and the views kept me in awe. Didn't snorkel here so can't comment, but what a stunning and scenic location to relax in! I would definitely recommend making a stop at this beach if you're on the island. Don't forget, $5 admission fee!

1  Thank Femi S