Tripadvisor
Santa Rosa
All reviews enchanted kingdom executive room buffet breakfast shuttle service free shuttle early check laguna coz cons personnel pros ac
Selected filters
Reviewed February 14, 2019

Been in this hotel for the 3rd time and for the 3rd time we were allowed an early check-in. As always, the staff were very courteous and friendly. They always greet and smile. My daughters always looked forward for the breakfast selections. The choice combinations were simple but truly enjoyable. We didn't visit the nearby Enchanted Kingdom as the constant raining somehow ruined our plans but it was always relaxing to come home to the hotel. We'll be back, God willing.

Room tip: Always book directly with the hotel. I always used email.
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 4, 2019 via mobile

I caught a flu a few days before our trip & then I lost my voice after. Nung araw na nagcheck in kami dito, wala pa rin akong boses. While eating breakfast, I asked their waiter na hindi iced yung tubig na ibigay sa akin. I was actually expecting na parang room temp lang na water yung ibibigay nya kasi di naman ako nagrequest ng maligamgam na tubig. Pero he noticed na paos ako. He was so kind & maligamgam na tubig yung binigay nya. Super na-appreciate ko yung gesture.

Super bait and accommodating ng staff nila — from the front desk to even their driver sa shuttle service nila

The only thing that turned me off is yung quality ng rooms. Medyo maalikabok & kita mong may kalumaan na rin. Di rin nagwowork yung heater. Sana ma-renovate yung rooms. Still, mapapabalik ka rin talaga kasi very accommodating ng staff.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 7, 2018

For the att. of the OWNER!! your hotel is disgusting! needs improving from the ceiling down to the floor ,you haven't done anything since you built this hotel including beddings and towels its dirty esp. the toilet, the lobby has no air con, my grand daughter almost scalded her fingers because you put HOT AND COLD WATER CONTAINER On the lobby which is easy for the kids to open it,

the staff are very friendly and helpful , the breakfast was good. BUT STILL, I WON'T RECOMEND THIS HOTEL

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

Pros: The hotel was basic, already showing its age. We stayed here because of their package with Enchanted Kingdom for our kids’ last Semester Break “hirit” as well as long weekend bonding. It was really the best offer I definitely conceded, as it already came with-an executive room good for 4 persons, 4 tickets to Enchanted Kingdom unli-pass + Agila theater experience, buffet breakfast for four and a free shuttle (new grandia ride, although we did not use this privilege coz we brought our car).
-The breakfast had a limited selection and staff; food has great taste.
-Most impressive was the staff from reservation (Thank you so much Marnell!!!) to check-out.
-LCD TV is small (maybe bcoz Im used with 60+ inches with HD back home), but got a lot of channel selections.
-AC was fine. Window type but quiet and easy to manage.
-water pressure and temperature easy to control. -room service were very helpful and courteous except with the one who changed out beddings at around 5am coz we had already allergies.

Cons: However, in the room there was no bottled water provided. But with hot/cold purified water dispenser outside the room and provision of glass and pitcher inside the room. Great that we were located at the first door next to it. -My kids had a hardtime connecting to wifi, but once connected, the coverage was good and speed tolerable.
-Dim lights, there are only two lamp “lights” inside the room.
-Dirty curtains (already brownish green)
-Dirty floors (can feel it with bare foot)

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 18, 2018 via mobile

Can’t believe this hotel... elevator was not functioning And our room was in the 5th floor. And seriously, 3 days??? You still haven’t fixed it?
No complimentary slippers and tooth brush since they’re out of stock... they advised my roommate to go to a “nearby” 711 store to buy the toothbrush there, believe me it wasn’t near and it was already late.

Date of stay: October 2018