“Crispy dinuguan to die for! :D”
Review of Kanin Club

Kanin Club
Ranked #1 of 100 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Cuisines: Filipino
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

Great food!! Been here a couple of times and as usual my fav on their menu is the crispy dinuguan. You may also check their bistek pinoy and bagoong rice which are very delicious. :) For the value, you get what you pay for and it's not as expensive as other resto which offer filo foods which are not that good as kanin club serves. My cons are about their service they should hire more crew/staff for they served so slow and sometimes due to so much pressure some of their staffs are not so accommodating. Nice clean place and delicious food though, so giving this place a 4. :)

Reviewed March 11, 2014

This is a place were I bring visitors from Europe who want to experience good filipino food and up to now no complains.Iam grateful that we also have this kind of restaurants not only this junk foods.A clean place with high quality food and also very service minded personnel.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

On our way to visit silang cavite via nuvali. We decided to have our lunch in kanin club. We ordered rice, sinigang na salmon sa miso, crispy dinuguan, pinakbet, enseladang talong, pansit canton and my husbands favorite, chicken curry. Our craving for a filipino food was satisfied. The service was good. The place is clean. The toilet has a small space. I hope that they expand their area for dining are for better space and dining experience. I also think that they should have more staff to accommodate the guest. Overall, we will definitely coming back to try other menu.

Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

It is another one of those places where I enjoy spending time with my family. The quality of food in terms of taste agrees with our taste buds. To top the list, I like there Crispy Tadyang, sinigang na bangus, crispy dinuguan and their fried halo-halo.

The price is not that bad. They have several locations in manila now, but it's this one that I like coming to because of the location.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

I love their desserts and the crispy dinuguan plus the option of all-you-can-rice. Do not expect to get traditional Pinoy food however as they have revised a lot of the 'standards'. The changes they made are not bad just not your grandma's recipes. Do not go on a weekend lunch or dinner, best to go during the off hours and have a heavy merienda to avoid the long waits seen at some of their branches.