“How well I remember!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Pizzeria Vecchio Caffe
Ranked #9 of 19 Restaurants in Polcenigo
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Evergreen, Colorado
“How well I remember!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2012

My husband and I frequented this Pizzeria almost 35 years ago while based at Aviano AB nearby. I recall they had THE BEST PIZZA ever! I am almost sure this was the place we use to get a calzone that even had an egg backed inside that came out like a "poached egg"!!! Just wish we could "import it to where we live now!

• Visited June 2011
2 Thank Linda D

Roveredo in Piano, Italy
“Must try this pizza! - very unique”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2012

Great Pizza! It is to die for! We live in the nearby town of Roveredo In Piano. We learned about Vecchios word of mouth from friends that took us there when we arrived in the local area. Since then, we drive there at least once or twice a week to get our fix (it been about 3 yrs now). In the center piazza of Polcenigo they do little to no avertising. It is a mom and pop with good family ambiance. Their deep dish is a very unique personnal sized pizza. They have about 30 different ones to chose from (menu is written in English and Italian) . It is all priced for the locals so it will not break the bank. We normally do take-outs. If you dine-in, make sure you have time, specially wk ends in the evenings; there will be a crowd. We have traveled all over northen Italy and are yet to find anything like it. Good beer, good wine among other things. Chin-chin! Buon appetito! Rene (APO AE 09603)

• Visited May 2012
5 Thank R O
“Love it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2012

I have eaten there several times and I will eat there several times again! I love it, and its nice to have a different style pizza other than the typical Italian pizza.

• Visited December 2011
2 Thank Carrie D
NE Italy
“Unique pizza in Italy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2012

This pizza is very different from the normal pizzerias in Italy. It is a great pizza though. Thicker crust and smaller pan size are a welcome change.

• Visited December 2011
2 Thank amyknows
“Amazing pizzeria!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2011

This restaurant serves only deep-dish personal sized pizzas and, my God, they're amazing! You get like 30+ options to choose from and every single one is even more mouth watering than the one before it. Everything is fairly priced in my opinion, they have an exceptional Prosecco, and the staff are extremely friendly and speak broken English. The location is pretty much dead center Polcenigo and they have plenty of parking. Closed on Mondays, it's always a shame too because I never want to leave that awesome restaurant.

4 Thank Corey727