“Beware ”

Ranked #10 of 68 Restaurants in Ischia Porto
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 21, 2019 via mobile

We were given a recommendation by a shop owner that this place had the best reasonably priced fish on the pier. I had an octopus salad that was very good to start and my wife had the bruschetta which was a little burnt. My wife had the stewed octopus for a main and it was quite good. I had the mixed fried grill which was mostly small sardines with a few calamari and two shrimp. I think the oil was past its prime and I paid for it for the next six hours. So stay away from the fried items. Coperto was also high as was the bottled water. The house white was very good.

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank JimDion

Reviewed September 11, 2018

A lovely small restaurant located in the harbour.

Just sit and eat and watch the world go by.

We just shared a fish dish and drank water and cappuccinos

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

Nice place to have dinner.
Really fresh products, but as a tourist place in the port, you will also pay the price.

So i would not recommand anymore.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Elivtravel
Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

Average overpriced food. Watch out for extras added to your bill. Defiantly won't be going back. Bongo Tre Stelle is definitely worth a visit over this place

Date of visit: July 2018
2  Thank welshie_12
Reviewed June 10, 2018

Right at the port of Ischia, offers first of all seafood platters or a seafood menu, the traditional of good eating and a real form of art of living; good ambiance, and perfect service; we like to return.

Date of visit: July 2017