“Great Place for Lunch,”

Ranked #10 of 68 Restaurants in Ischia Porto
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 11, 2018

A lovely small restaurant located in the harbour.

Just sit and eat and watch the world go by.

We just shared a fish dish and drank water and cappuccinos

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

Nice place to have dinner.
Really fresh products, but as a tourist place in the port, you will also pay the price.

So i would not recommand anymore.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Elivtravel
Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

Average overpriced food. Watch out for extras added to your bill. Defiantly won't be going back. Bongo Tre Stelle is definitely worth a visit over this place

Date of visit: July 2018
2  Thank welshie_12
Reviewed June 10, 2018

Right at the port of Ischia, offers first of all seafood platters or a seafood menu, the traditional of good eating and a real form of art of living; good ambiance, and perfect service; we like to return.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

The lady owner of I Ricci is a very nice woman, helping you decide what to pick from the big menu. I chose the sea urchin pasta which was fantastic and my husband had the octopus double starter (delizia di polpo) and fritto misto both very good. You have to walk until the end of the port trying to avoid all the other restaurants that are more touristy and will try to drag you in. Don’t get tempted because I Ricci is worth the walk!

Date of visit: May 2018